Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

**new episodes of FAMILY GUY start tonight**

raingirl
May 1st, 2005, 06:53 PM
For all those out there who LOVE the Family Guy, new episodes start TONIGHT!! YAY!

I don't know about where you all live, but it's on Global tonight, I think 9 PM...

Prin
May 1st, 2005, 08:20 PM
I'm watching it now!!! YEY FAMILY GUY!!! It's so offensive but so funny. :)

JDG
May 1st, 2005, 08:25 PM
I'm watching it too!!

All the good writers of the Simpsons are working on the Family Guy now! . .

meb999
May 1st, 2005, 08:33 PM
I LOOOOOOOVE FAMILY GUY!!! It's my favorite show, I'm a big fan of dark humour...I just love little Stewie ('BLAST!!')

meb999
May 1st, 2005, 08:36 PM
what's your favorite episode?? Mine is the one where Stewie gets addicted to pancakes and is put in a foster home. He gets all the little fosters from different countries to hate each other....and he's looking all around the foster home's kitchen for pancakes:
'don't you understand english??? give me pancakes!donnez-moi pancake! click click bloody pancakes' or something like that...cracks me up everytime I think of it!

Prin
May 1st, 2005, 09:08 PM
My favorite is when Peter is mad at Chris because he is better hung than his old man. My favotire scene (one of them) is when Peter is not talking to Chris and he is in a glass box and he farts and passes out while the others keep talking because his booth is soundproof--no wait the BEST scene ever is when Peter lets Stewie breast "feed" from him and Stewie gets a hair in his mouth, looks up, sees it's his dad and starts shuddering...

meb999
May 1st, 2005, 09:47 PM
LOL http://bestsmileys.com/lol/7.gif

Prin
May 1st, 2005, 10:33 PM
Did you see when Brian did the a** drag on the carpet? :D

meb999
May 2nd, 2005, 08:16 AM
that scene is definetly up there with my favorites!!! :D

Prin
May 8th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Tonight:
Stewie: "What are you going to teach them? How to lick doritoes out from between the sofa cushions? Or how to leave a dead bird on the carpet."

Brian: "That was a GIFT, you moron, A GIFT."
and the dental floss?
I love it!!! :)