Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rainbow bridge video.

Jackie467
April 30th, 2005, 09:11 PM
I know the Rainbow bridge poem has been posted before, but I don't think I'v ever seen this link before. Have your tissues ready.
http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

CyberKitten
April 30th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Oh my!! Usually when I see you will need tissues I think oh well, we'll see. This time I cried my eyes out and can barely see to type!! It's an amzing video!

Jackie467
April 30th, 2005, 09:36 PM
I know what you mean, I normally don't cry either. But for some reason as soon as I saw the pic of the rottie I just lost it.

Heinz57
May 2nd, 2005, 12:01 PM
Wow, very moving, I just hope I'M good enough to make it to the bridge. I don't usually read or post here because i get too emotional. I too have read the poem, I still cry every time and think of Nikki and Madame, my 2 rotties from my late teens/early 20's, my childhood dogs Brandy, our family shepherd (who saved me from an attacker), Blue, another shepherd who met an untimely death. Well then there was Bullet, a big galoot of a mutt who was ravaged with disease when he wandered our way, I was only 5 or so, I don't remember what happened to him, but I sure remember his face and stub of a tail to a tee. Bandit, the last dog we had when I left home, who survived parvo as a baby and lived out her remaining years with my parents was an angel. And my last loss, GrizzyBear, light of my life, this past Oct.18th. As I sit here facing my next loss with Keyto, my eyes burn with tears. The only comfort I find in all the pain, is that if we did NOT love with all of our hearts and souls, the pain would not be so great. Run and play while I pray I get to see your faces again.

Toonces
May 2nd, 2005, 02:07 PM
That was beautiful and very well done

DogueLover
May 2nd, 2005, 05:33 PM
I hear you Jackie, something about that got me. Maybe because of the fact that I had to put one down after trying so hard to rehabilitate her. She looked a lot like the one in that pic.

chico2
May 4th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Thank's Jackie,beautiful and it certainly opened the floodgates...
when I get there,if I do I'll have Blue,Tigger,Sammy,Peppi,Cookie,Julius,Yum-Yum and Mishka waiting for me :love:

Shamrock
May 4th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Jackie, this is so beautiful and touching. How wonderful this concept is to consider.. reunited with our beloved furbabies again. Who's to say?

Thank you for posting this! :thumbs up

shannon1233A
May 6th, 2005, 09:58 AM
That did it for me...sobbing here. Thank you for posting that, I've never seen it. I have several special fur babies that have crossed, and it brought them all back. I can hardly wait to see and hug them again. Thank you

pupyluv668
May 7th, 2005, 12:21 PM
I'm speechless....made me think of the very first dog my mom gave me. he was with me 12 years. i miss him :(

Princesss04
May 9th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Oh wow what a powerful message. I am filled with tears!

doggy lover
May 23rd, 2005, 07:27 PM
Beautiful :angel:

twodogsandacat
May 27th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Beautiful. Some people are so talented and put that talent to good use.

AliSam
May 27th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Oh yes, I definitely needed the tissues for that one. It made me think of Alicia all over again.