Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

They are ORANGE!!

Prin
April 29th, 2005, 01:56 PM
I tell people Boo's eyes are orange and they always say "they look brown to me" and now I have proof!!! (I hope they show up orange after shrinking the picture...)

Prin
April 29th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Here's zoomed in...

LSCKitty
April 29th, 2005, 01:58 PM
NO WAY! That is so awesome!

Your babies are so cute ... I want to snuggle with them! :love:

Prin
April 29th, 2005, 01:59 PM
And here's an extra one with Jemma with her tongue out again... (in the background)

Prin
April 29th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I emphasize it because Boo is just as special-eyed as Jemma and he gets no attention for it...

goldenblaze
April 29th, 2005, 02:12 PM
I think most would call the eyes colour amber, my red aussie was the same. Both your dogs are very cute :)

Cactus Flower
April 29th, 2005, 03:21 PM
I vote for "amber", too. Very pretty!

Prin
April 29th, 2005, 04:03 PM
I guess I'm not as edumacated on color names... Looks like orange to me... :)

glasslass
April 29th, 2005, 04:45 PM
I think burnished copper!

chico2
April 29th, 2005, 04:47 PM
I think beautiful :love:

Prin
April 29th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Thank you... I like his "beard of wisdom" in that photo too... Even though he hasn't turned 4 yet. :)

jiorji
April 29th, 2005, 06:37 PM
*ahem* that my friend is "raw sienna" color eyes....said the art student....lol

*scratches Boo and jemma behind the ears*

i saw ths Weimaraner pup at the store the other day...had the most beautiful grey eyes :D so pretty

twinmommy
April 29th, 2005, 08:19 PM
looks like BROWN to me......heh hee hee... :crazy: JUST KIDDING!!! ;)

Your babies are beautiful, and very unique eyes!!! very soulful!!

Prin
April 30th, 2005, 01:00 AM
LOL twinmommy-- I almost thought you were serious.

jiorji-- why did you bring up weimeraners? Just the eyes? Because we think Boo is part Weim, so I thought maybe just by looking at HIM, Weims came to mind.. :)

Sun's too bright for ONE eye... :p

Prin
April 30th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Ok, I felt bad, so I'll put one of Jemma. She has cool eyes too (she's the one who always gets the attention for it-- "T'as donc des beaux yeux!!" They ALL say that, no exceptions. I should tape all the different voices saying the same exact thing.) :)

meb999
April 30th, 2005, 09:12 AM
I vote for amber too....definetly not brown!

They BOTH have 'donc ben des beaux yeux!' :D

Prin
April 30th, 2005, 12:30 PM
LOL I thought no one would know what thatmeant but then I forgot about the fellow montrealers... :)

I'm surprised no one commented about the hairs on Boo's chinny chin chin. I think the glaze is the part weimeraner.... :)

Writing4Fun
April 30th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Thank you... I like his "beard of wisdom" in that photo too... Even though he hasn't turned 4 yet. :)
They're both very beautiful! And I vote for "amber" as well. ;) What's up with the "beard of wisdom" on such young dogs? Phoebe has a white goatee going on (under her nose and her entire chin), and she's just turned one! :eek:

meb999
April 30th, 2005, 01:37 PM
I LOOOOOVE a little white on a dog's face. It makes them look dignified...that is, until they lick their bums and don't look so dignified anymore!! :p

Prin
April 30th, 2005, 02:04 PM
LOL-- Jemma had her beard when she was 1.5... I think it's the husky in her. I always say she growls with her husky parts so they should be husky white. :)

(any excuse to put this pic up AGAIN...)

jiorji
April 30th, 2005, 03:39 PM
jiorji-- why did you bring up weimeraners? Just the eyes? Because we think Boo is part Weim, so I thought maybe just by looking at HIM, Weims came to mind.. :)

hmmm...i don't know how to see other breeds that are mixed in a dog. If someone points it out then i see it, if not i don't :confused:

Everytime i pass by the mall i HAVE to stop and check out the pet store and see what dogs they have cos they're the cutest!...and the weimaraner was the last one i saw that i thought was SO beautiful. I've never seen one in person. lol i sound like such a dork!

(There was also a huge Bernese mountain dog pup there too. Little teddy bear!)