Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Surgery on the 10th....

lilith_rizel
April 28th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Judith is going in for her second surgery on May tenth. Would everyone please pray that she does well in the operation room, and has a speedy, and well recovery.

Thanks.

melanie
April 28th, 2005, 04:54 PM
oh darlin, you give that little babe a big kiss on the forehead for us, and i want you to go and get a cuddle of someone and it will be from me too ok :grouphug: .

i promise on the 10th i will send all the good happy vibes i can muster your way. our thoughts are with you.

just take care of yourselves and stay positive. :love:

REMEMBER- POWER TO THE POSITIVE THINKER

happycats
April 28th, 2005, 04:59 PM
My thoughts and prayers, are with you and Judith, and your family :angel:
Hoping Judith does great through surgery and wishing sweet baby Judith a speedy recovery! :grouphug:

Writing4Fun
April 28th, 2005, 05:01 PM
We'll be thinking of both of you, Lilith.http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/love-grouphug2.gif

BMDLuver
April 28th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Will keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Try not to worry yourself too much... a friend of ours has a daughter with similar difficulties and she underwent three surgeries when a little one. She has one more to go but has to wait until she's 8. Something about maturation being further along with her heart.

lilith_rizel
April 28th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I am just hoping that she is out of the hospital, before James has to go out of town. If nothing else, I will have to take a taxi to the fort in DC and then take their shuttle service to the fort I live on. I can't pay a taxi to drive 60 miles..... It would cost far too much.....

Prin
April 28th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Good luck. I'm going to see a surgeon that day too, so it'll be a good day for surgeries. :thumbs up

glasslass
April 28th, 2005, 07:21 PM
I'll be praying for her too. Is there no one who can drive you if James is gone?

Schwinn
April 29th, 2005, 09:04 AM
You'll both be in my thoughts, Lilith.

Copper'sMom
April 29th, 2005, 09:10 AM
We'll be sending out prayers and thinking pawsitive thoughts for Judith, you and James! :grouphug:

Princesss04
April 29th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Sending our thoughts and prayers to sweet Judith! :D

lilith_rizel
April 29th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Glasslass, the hospital is over an hour away from our home, and I have no idea how to get there, so I wouldn't be able to give directions........ but maybe James could give the Oramas' the directions ahead of time, and we could pay them for the gas......

badger
April 29th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Can you get someone to watch the animals and then stay over at the hospital? Most of them have live-in arrangements, particularly when the patient is a child. Or maybe a Ronald Mcdonald House?

lilith_rizel
April 29th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Can you get someone to watch the animals and then stay over at the hospital? Most of them have live-in arrangements, particularly when the patient is a child. Or maybe a Ronald Mcdonald House?

Already pan on staying there, it is just if Judith is released from the hospital, when James is gone that I am worried about.........

Luvmypit
April 29th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Lileth, It will all work out. I am sure you could find someone to get you there. Start asking around. If you give people ample notice to be on duty for this then I am sure soemone will. I know if I was there I would drive you!

Please know that I will pray for Judith and send her all my love and strength.
She will be fine and so will you..

This too shall pass!

Good luck!

Shamrock
April 29th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Lillith, my thoughts and prayers go out to Judith. All positve thoughts for your family coming your way. :grouphug: