Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Telling Secrets

DogueLover
April 27th, 2005, 10:58 AM
I took these after our walk the other night, I am not sure what he`s telling her but it must be funny

Copper'sMom
April 27th, 2005, 11:43 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif OMG your words and this pic are perfect for each other!! LOL

Cactus Flower
April 27th, 2005, 12:10 PM
**********Adorable!**********

twinmommy
April 27th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Great Pix!! Thanks for the smile--I needed it today!! :rolleyes:

LSCKitty
April 27th, 2005, 03:30 PM
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is absolutely the cutest picture ever!! I LOVE IT!!!

STAMPDesigns
April 27th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Once again I'm in awe over these two!! Too cute!

.unknown.
April 28th, 2005, 08:41 PM
hahah so cute!

here's one of my dog and a late friend of hers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/gabberkitten/misc/funnyjoke.jpg

crazypetlady
April 28th, 2005, 09:04 PM
ZARR & ANGEL are so beautiful together. Her face is priceless, they must be quite a handful.

goldenblaze
April 28th, 2005, 09:20 PM
DogueLover
Your dogs are adorable, this picture is priceless :thumbs up

DogueLover
April 29th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the pic! It had me laughing from the minute I took it.
As for them being a handful, well, more like two armsful !! LOL. However, they are both very well behaved, they have to be,,,,,,,,,, walking them can be interesting at times especially if they spot something they would LOVE to check out closer. Try to hold back almost 300 lbs of curiousity.
I have had people stop and just stare when we go walking simply because they have never seen the breed before and they cannot believe the size of C`Zarr. He takes it all in like a celebrity.
I`m going to try to get some new pics of me with them while we are out walking. C`Zarr likes to jog alongside me but if he sees things that are new or hears things he hasn`t heard before he will cower behind me or stop and refuse to move. I am not sure why he does this, but I have been working on getting him more sure of himself. It is kind of comical to see a HUGE dog hide behind me when a toy breed walks along the other side of the street and barks at him.
The more I have him here the more I wish I had had him from the time he was a puppy, not that anything he is doing is not fixable, I just feel so sorry for him......... he has finally accpeted affection from people and now LIVES for it, before he would park himself against me and try to hide, now he just sits there and soaks it all up.
I will see what I may have for other pics of the two of them together, heaven knows my computer is pretty much full. :)

goldenblaze
April 29th, 2005, 09:30 AM
They really are cute together and I can see you walking them all 300 lbs :D people look at me with Jordie 14lbs and Blaze 65lbs weird. We stop and sit when car go by maybe that is way people look at me so weird.. not sure though :)

Princesss04
April 29th, 2005, 09:43 AM
GoldenBlaze I was doing that with Meater and Chino (sitting when a car came by) and Justin told me not to. He said we look like a dork out there sitting on the side of the road. :eek: :eek: :D

goldenblaze
April 29th, 2005, 01:01 PM
GoldenBlaze I was doing that with Meater and Chino (sitting when a car came by) and Justin told me not to. He said we look like a dork out there sitting on the side of the road. :eek: :eek: :D

LOL we might look like a dork but some people are to stupid to slow down and we live on a dirt road, everything flys when people go to fast, plus I used long 20ft leashes so I want them close when cars come by. :)

goldenblaze
April 29th, 2005, 01:06 PM
LOL we might look like a dork but some people are to stupid to slow down and we live on a dirt road, everything flys when people go to fast, plus I used long 20ft leashes so I want them close when cars come by. :)

I don't sit just the dogs, hope that is what you meant.. :D