Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Amityville Horror

Sneaky2006
April 26th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Has anyone seen this movie??
I saw the original years ago, and remakes normally don't cut it for me but I was wondering if anyone has seen it?

nymph
April 26th, 2005, 03:28 PM
I'm waiting for it on Vu now. However the scariest movie I've seen so far was The Ring, for days I would avoid looking myself in mirror or watching TV.

Sneaky2006
April 26th, 2005, 03:32 PM
The second part of the Ring should be out shortly (I think) I can't wait, I loved it also.

greaterdane
April 28th, 2005, 09:07 AM
I just saw this movie last night (the new one) and my only words are "OH MY" it was soooooo scary. I have grown up on scary movies, like watching the night of the living dead at 3 years of age...thanks to my father. And well because of this, scary movies dont scare me. Well this one did. Wow, its so hard to describe. Apparently the critics did not rate it well, but thats probably because they had their face hidden behind their popcorn bags throughout the movie. I personally give it 4 paws way up! :thumbs up

heidiho
April 28th, 2005, 11:21 AM
I loved the first one,my friend said this one was really good also..

babyrocky1
April 29th, 2005, 08:10 PM
The first on scared the heck out of me. I think Id rather hear about the second one from you guys than see it. I read the first book as well! I used to love those things but I guess Ive just lost my nerve lately!!!