Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you KAYLA!

JDG
April 24th, 2005, 12:02 PM
As many of you know KAYLA's foster Kittens went to their new home yesterday - My home! :crazy:

My husband and I wanted to extend our thanks to KAYLA!!

Her home was a grrrrrreat place for kittens to grow up in. The kittens are happy, content, socialable and friendly.

We are convinced that this loving foster home is the reason these two are so well adjusted.

We are so very happy with Minou and Marty and hope that we keep in touch with KAYLA and Cosette (Mamma Cat). We are sooooo happy Cosette is staying with you!

KALYA made the whole process very enjoyable for us, with almost daily emails and photos. We got to 'know' our kittens even before they steped 'paws' into our house!

Thank you again KAYLA - we couldn't have asked for a better pair of kittens!

Joey & Colin

Lucky Rescue
April 24th, 2005, 12:10 PM
That's great!!!! I just LOVE it when my "matchmaking" has this kind of result. I hope you weren't too annoyed when I nagged you to take two kittens, but aren't you glad you did?:p

Happy ending for everyone.:D

Shamrock
April 24th, 2005, 01:47 PM
awww.. what a lovely happy ending for all! That is really uplfiting and heartwarming to see this sweet picture.. :love:
Congratulations on your babies.. they are absolutely adorable!

kayla
April 24th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Aaaaaw. I am so stressed out today (cramming for 3 upcoming finals) but that picture just made my day! They look so happy! :love:

I'm glad they are doing so well, they couldn't have gone to a better home! You will have to keep us all updated with more pictures as they grow up! :D

Melissa

CyberKitten
April 24th, 2005, 03:12 PM
That is a wonderful photo and I just love happy endings!! The kittens do look very happy and healthy!! Great work Kayla - and LR for matchmaking and for new meowmy JDG!! :thumbs up :thumbs up

chico2
April 24th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Awww,what a wonderful happy ending for all,you guys are just great :love:

kayla
April 24th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Oh man I've finally finished my reading for tomorrow's exam! 5 books in one week, it's a wonder my eyes haven't dried up and fallen out yet!

Anyways I just realized I didn't thank LR for her wonderful matchmaking and Joey for giving in and taking both kittens and everyone else who helped me out when I had questions, this board rocks! I'm pretty new here but have feeling it's generated a lot of happy endings! :grouphug:

Lucky Rescue
April 24th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Kayla, without your kindness and generosity in fostering Cosette and her babies, they very well might not have survived.

3 little kitties are alive and happy because of you.

Ya did good!!!! :thumbs up

Princesss04
April 25th, 2005, 02:50 PM
What a wonderful ending. Please keep the pictures coming! Wonderful work Kayla! http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif

mesaana
April 25th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Bravo Kayla!!! Great job!

Lyne