Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Does this item up on EBay make you cringe, or is it just me?

Prin
April 23rd, 2005, 10:21 PM
Go hereEBay Item (http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20751&item=4373609446&rd=1) These people want us to give them money because they are so irresponsible? Are they allowed doing this? (I am totally new to Ebay)..

Any thoughts?

Safyre
April 23rd, 2005, 10:25 PM
report them, there was one last week like this, its BS a way to get money

Prin
April 23rd, 2005, 10:34 PM
How do you report them? I can't figure it out...

Safyre
April 23rd, 2005, 10:39 PM
Go to the security centre at the bottom. Answer the 3 questions then send them an e-mail. I've already reported them, the more the merrier though, ppl off this website gott he other one removed, we can get this one removed too!

Edit: i also sent the Seller a 'question'
"you think we are going to pay for your own stupidity?" and then told them afew other things :)

Safyre
April 24th, 2005, 10:59 AM
The "seller" got back to me after my question with the response
"your emailing the wrong rson im not the one with the puppies.you dont pay
attention to detail very well.the guy with the puppies wrote his email on
the ebay item page.and its not this email."

well, he responded from princejoey88@hotmail.com the same email listed on his auction.
Not enough people have complained, the auction is still on there.

amber416
April 24th, 2005, 11:08 AM
When i went to the auction site last night it said the item has ended. You can still read the auction description but you can't give any money, i don't think.

Safyre
April 24th, 2005, 02:36 PM
thats correct Amber, but he recieved only three dollars, you don't think he'll try the same auction again to get more money? i still reported it, I don't care if it has ended.

amber416
April 24th, 2005, 08:11 PM
That's great Safyre...i was just making a comment on how you had said not enough people reported it, it was still up. On ebay it can take awhile to get rid of the actual auction listing, even when they close something early themselves. Often they just take off the bidding part right away. That's all i was saying...certainly wasn't saying you shouldn't have reported it anyway.

Safyre
April 24th, 2005, 08:32 PM
sorry, misunderstood what you were trying to say.

Beaglemom
April 25th, 2005, 08:03 AM
This is horrible! It's unbelievable how some people expect others to pay for their irresponsibility! I'm glad that people were smart enough not to give money to this person.