Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lilith what did you decide?

Princesss04
April 22nd, 2005, 02:35 PM
Just wondering what you decided to do about Cano? Have been thinking about you and your fur baby and just wanted to see how you are doing and if he is adjusting well, or what is going on. :D

glasslass
April 25th, 2005, 08:34 PM
I've been wondering too. :confused:

happycats
April 25th, 2005, 08:40 PM
lillith posted on the "cat hair brush" thread, that she has re-homed him.

lilith_rizel
April 25th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Yes. I did rehome him, and if you read my other posts, you will find that he is happier than ever. So happy that he didn't want to come see me when I went to go visit him, because he was too busy paying with his new fur brother. And I am glad that it was Ray I found to adopt him out to, instead of some one else. He is making sure to update me on Cano weekly. And he has been asking questions about shots, feedings, and usual behavior. SO I am sure that I did the right thing. It made me so happy to see him happy and playing, being able to run around off a chain. Ray goes out and plays with his days for 2 hours a couple of times a day. And everyone I have talked to said that Cano couldn't be in a better home than he is in right now. He is a very respectful man in our community. Very thoughtful and caring for everyone and everything, is what everyone has been telling me.

glasslass
April 25th, 2005, 11:28 PM
I'm glad to hear he's doing well and is happy. Sounds like a good fit for him!

lilith_rizel
April 26th, 2005, 08:55 AM
yes it does sound like a good fit. I think that not having him here hurts less then seeing him not be able to run around and have buddies to play with all the time.