Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello!

Dozer's Mom
April 22nd, 2005, 12:54 PM
Hello everyone....I've been visiting this site off and on now for a couple of weeks to get ready for the new puppy! I find there are often times that I have a question I would like to ask so I figured I spend so much time here, why not join? Anyway, I am owned by a nine week old valley bulldog named Dozer. He is the cutest puppy ever!!! (I may be just a little biased :) ...lol) I will try to post some pictures as soon as possible and I'm sure everyone will agree...lol.

kandy
April 22nd, 2005, 01:35 PM
Welcome! I haven't been a member all that long - and I haven't introduced myself yet, but I have found tons of good information on this site. Everyone is really helpful (and brutally honest if they need to be). :)

Rita
April 22nd, 2005, 01:37 PM
Nice to have you on Board :crazy:
I am fairly new here as well and let me warn you that this forum is very addictive ;)

Dozer's Mom
April 22nd, 2005, 01:47 PM
Oh I know all about the addiction!!! I've just recently moved and don't have internet yet (maybe never because of $$$$) but I just can't wait to get into work everyday to see whats been happening. When I come back on Mondays after weekends I feel like I've missed 2 years on here!!! Everyone is so helpful and fast with the replies (and yes, brutally honest when they need to be...lol)

Princesss04
April 25th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Glad to have you here. I know what you mean, when I am not on here for a few days feel like it takes me all day to catch up.

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/9.gif