Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What kind of computer do you use?

raingirl
April 21st, 2005, 11:14 AM
I was just wondering what types of computers people use here. I have a PC wireless laptop and a Mac Cube desktop. I use both depending on what I'm doing. I made the poll so you can choose more than one option.

CyberKitten
April 21st, 2005, 11:45 AM
Your poll is not mutually edxclusive and exhasutive. What about those of us who use servers (powerful PC's or other types) or access the site by cell phone (unlikely I know), Pocket PC or Blackberry (I have done that tho the coding is not geared well to those), a tablet PC - new so also unlikely but you never know or by Web TV - hate WebTV but that's just me, lol

I use Pocket PC, a powerful server I have at work, a desktop and a laptop.

Eleni
April 21st, 2005, 11:54 AM
I use a pc that my husband put together, i usually have linux runnng on it but right now all things went to hell when he tried to upgrade recently so im using windows xp

i miss linux

*sigh*

hehe
Eleni

greaterdane
April 21st, 2005, 11:57 AM
I use a desktop PC as well as a PC laptop :)

Trinitie
April 21st, 2005, 12:12 PM
Mine is a varied household. We have 3 PCs and 1 laptop. Not to mention the PC I use at work.

Princesss04
April 21st, 2005, 01:07 PM
I use a PC at work and at home but also have a PC laptop. :D

Prin
April 21st, 2005, 08:50 PM
I had a choice when I bought my computer last spring, and against student popular culture, I bought a desk top. I have to write scientific papers and essays and working on a little keyboard, doing subscripts and superscripts... not too fun, I'd say. And the screens? My eyes are terrible since my concussion and they get tired fast and I wouldn't hack a half hour with a lap top screen. Everyone is like, "you can attach your own mouse and keyboard"... No thanks.