Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shayker

Shaykeija
April 21st, 2005, 03:41 AM
Well today is a bummer day for me. Three years ago Shayker died of renal failure at 14 months of age. The little face still haunts me. She was a Llasa terrier mix. She only weighed 800 grams when I brought her home. I couldn't believe such a big noise could come out of such a small puppy the first night. Dad bailed and me and Shayker had a kingsize bed all to ourselves. She looked like a pimple on a mountain on the bed. I had to sleep with the light on just so I wouldn''t sleep on her. So today I am going up to the pet cemetary to plant some more flowers on her grave. Dallas and Charlie are up there also so I will be up there for a while. You know I still cry a lot. I just miss that little dog with such a big attitude so much. She was so cute. Flat little face, small droopy ears and on a good day a hair style that would put Don King to shame. When she was sick I used to sing you are my sunshine to her. I can't hear that song to this day without tears . Yep she was Mommy baby. Her head stone reads..Mom's Proctector Daddy's Little Girl. I miss you Shayker. :sad:

Shamrock
April 21st, 2005, 03:40 PM
How sad to lose your girl at such a young age. :sorry: I'm sorry for your loss.
Shayker sounds like a very adorable dog, and you miss her presence in your life, of course.

The anniversary of a cherished pets' passing is a sad time of reflection, but an honour to recall all that they meant to us, and all the love they brought our way.
She will always be in your heart though, the sweet memories of her special ways will keep her close to you forever.

Luvmypit
April 21st, 2005, 05:33 PM
Sorry to hear of your sudden loss.
I hope you take comfort and knowing she is in a better place and appreciates the love that you had!

chico2
April 21st, 2005, 05:36 PM
Shakeija,how sad...I am sure even after three years it hurts,you never forget your very special little friends and she was so very young :sad: