Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

any xbox players out there?

raingirl
April 20th, 2005, 04:40 PM
I don't know if anyone else here is a hardcore gamer, but I am. I just finished Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory. It rocked, but I liked the first two splinter cells better.

I'm looking for some suggestions for new games to play. I've already finished a bunch (i.e. both Halos). I mostly like games like Splinter cell (first person shooters) and sometimes racing games. I like fighting games, but only with other people to play with.

Anyone else a gamer on here?

Princesss04
April 20th, 2005, 04:52 PM
I like to play games but I am more into boared games and card games I just found a new website that has games it is www.games.com you have to register but it is free. It has monopoly, yahtezze, battleship, boggle, etc. Than there are alot of arcade games on there. Hubby is a x box and play station man. I will ask him for some good game ideas. :D You two are big kids. LOL :D

raingirl
April 20th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Yeah..I'm a girl geek. I read comics. I play role playing games (you know...those geeks who play 'dungeons and dragons'). My BF and I collects games, comics, graphic novels, toys, figurines, and general collectables.

Currently I am in search of "Darth Tater" but the local comic shop is sold out of them...

If anyone sees the Charlie Brown Halloween dolls, and sees a "pigpen" one, let me know as it is the last one I need for my collection! http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/4b/67/It_s_the_Great_Pumpkin_Charlie_Brown_Pig-Pen_Action_Figure-resized200.jpg

GunnerX
April 20th, 2005, 07:13 PM
I'm an xbox fanatic. :D I actually have 2. One is chipped for multimedia stuff while the other (Crystal Xbox) is for online games. I only play Live games currently with my friends. Playing Halo 2 right now. Will be downloading the new maps and testing them out tomorrow. We also play Rainbow Six 3 and Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow. I think RS3 Lockdown is coming out next week so we'll probably be playing that next.

raingirl
April 21st, 2005, 09:22 AM
I would love to try live, but can't afford it. I have so many games with live options that i can't use.

Rainbow Six is one that we are going to buy next actually.