Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Schnauzer puppy in Brossard Quebec

Penny from Bros
April 20th, 2005, 03:46 PM
It has been 24 hours since Chester has disappeared from the back yard.
I have called everyone I can think of...police, SPCA,city, vets visited the pound,put up posters everywhere, walked and drove around all day.
What next??
He is a seven month old schnauzer pup grey in color and the delight of our 4 kids.
I just have to find him.
Word is an Oriental guy was walking around with him yesterday looking for his owners and we just never found each other.
Any suggestions?

BMDLuver
April 20th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Which pound did you visit? Also, is he neutered? Do you have a photo of him? We'll post it up on some of the rescue sites.

Try vet offices as well. I must say that a lot of the organizations don't talk to each other so you have to constantly call them all and put up posters everywhere about him. We'll get it out to as many people as possible also if you have a photo.

BoxerRescueMTL
April 20th, 2005, 09:31 PM
hi Penny. i am in brossard in the r section. where are you? if you need help, just let me know.

poodletalk
April 21st, 2005, 08:36 AM
Hi Penny:

Have you called the SPCA Monteregie www.spcamonteregie.com
Check the SCDD, its on Chemin Chambly
check the Berger Blanc

coppperbelle
April 21st, 2005, 08:03 PM
This is very important. Do not just call the SCDD in St-Hubert, go there. It is located on Chemin Chambly near Carignan.
You can also call vet offices, Taschereau Veterinary hospital is very busy and someone may have contacted them and also the SPCA Monteregie.
Good luck in your search. I am in St-Hubert by the way.

Linda

coppperbelle
April 21st, 2005, 08:05 PM
I forget to mention.

You can put an add in the newspaper in the lost and found column. The Gazette has one and so does the St-Lambert Journal and Courrier du Sud.