Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Meaters Birthday!

Princesss04
April 20th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Okay you all it is Meatloafs birthday this month so we are doing his party this weekend. Just wondering if you all had a good idea for a cake for him. He is one year old. :party: I wanted to have something special for them to eat, (of course Chino will think it is his an well) LOL any ideas? :D

Shamrock
April 20th, 2005, 03:07 PM
awww,a doggie birthday party! :party: How cute!
Best wishes to your boy - dont have any recipies, but is there a doggy-deli near you? They have all kinds of special treats.

Princesss04
April 20th, 2005, 03:18 PM
No doggie deli we live out in the middle of nowhere land. LOL Nothing but corn fields, corn fields, corn fields, and when you want to see something differant you can see more corn fields. LOL :D

Copper'sMom
April 20th, 2005, 03:23 PM
I bake Copper a regular birthday cake! He only gets a small piece of it, so it's not going to kill him! Candles and all!! :party:

Who's invited to the party??

Princesss04
April 20th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Oh there is sweet Copper. My dad is driving up with my sister, Justin, myself, my MIL and FIL. Than we have 5 neighbor dogs coming. (that he plays with) than we will have Chino and the new kittens there as well. What kind of cake do you do. White cake? What birthday was that picture taken from with Copper.? :D

raingirl
April 20th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I have a recipe for a dog cake. I posted it just now in the recipe section. I got it from a cookbook in the "company's coming" series (the book called "gifts from the kitchen").

happycats
April 20th, 2005, 04:19 PM
:party: :party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY .sweet meater !! :party: :party:

Princesss04
April 20th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Thanks Raingirl I will go and get it there. Thanks Happy Cats I will tell him that you said he is sweet! I will also remember that when he is in trouble I will bring him to your house. LOL :D

happycats
April 20th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Thanks Raingirl I will go and get it there. Thanks Happy Cats I will tell him that you said he is sweet! I will also remember that when he is in trouble I will bring him to your house. LOL :D
Now how can that sweet face cause any trouble ? :angel:
You can drop him off any time ! :)

jiorji
April 20th, 2005, 08:47 PM
HAPPY BDAY MEATER!!
Oh boy! what's he getting for his bday??:D.

take lots of pictrues and post them ok??:D :clown: :party: :crazy:

Writing4Fun
April 21st, 2005, 07:55 AM
:party: Happy Birthday Meatloaf! :party:

It was Phoebe's 1st birthday on the 10th of this month. :D We take our dogs to Dairy Queen for a plain softserve cup for their birthdays. Our last dog was born in July (actually the 1st of July - a Canada Day Puppy! :ca: ), so we were able to have her "party" on the patio at DQ. Phoebe's birthday is too early in the year, tho :( - patio's not set up yet - so she had to eat hers in the back of the SUV. :p

chico2
April 21st, 2005, 08:16 AM
Happy birthday to beautiful Meater,lots of hugs and kisses :party: http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons1/dogrun2.gif

Copper'sMom
April 21st, 2005, 08:53 AM
What kind of cake do you do. White cake? What birthday was that picture taken from with Copper.? :D

I make a chocolate cake :eek: . Copper only gets a tiny piece of the cake as the rest of the cake is for human consumption! I have my nieces and nephews and a girlfriend's kids at the party and we all love chocolate cake! This pic was Copper's 3rd birthday. I can't seem to find his 4th birthday pics. I'm sure I posted them back in February on his birthday!

You had better post party pics!!!

Princesss04
April 21st, 2005, 09:35 AM
You had better post party pics!!![/QUOTE]

I promise I will post pictures. Maybe that is what Meater needs on his birthday a digital camera LOL :eek: Okay Okay mom needs a digital camera. I will let you all know how things go. :D

Oh Happycats, he can get in troulbe I PROMISE! I will remember your offer. LOL :D

Copper'sMom
April 22nd, 2005, 03:23 PM
:party: We hope Meater has a wonderful birthday this weekend and gets spoiled rotten!!! :party:

Happy Birthday Meater!!!

nymph
April 22nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
A friend of mine made a doggy cake out of doggy food and treats with decorative icings!

My Diego loves the BananaRama recipe from the official kong website, so for his birthday, I think I'm going to make a big bananarama cake for him. :)

kandy
April 22nd, 2005, 04:03 PM
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Meatloaf!

It's really nice to see that I'm not the only one who puts silly hats on my dogs and feeds them cake when it's their birthdays! :D

Princesss04
April 25th, 2005, 10:59 AM
We had to change Meaters birthday due to weather. We were having at it at the park because my house is a mess with all the remodeling but it rained and was cold so we will have to try again. Meater got to still eat his cake so he will get to have two cakes. :D I will let you guys now when it is and will post pictures. :D

goldenblaze
April 25th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Meater got to still eat his cat so he will get to have two cakes. :D

Mommy what did meater got to eat... :eek:

chico2
April 25th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Which one of the cats did he get to eat :D :D
Sorry,I know it's a typo(I hope!!)but got a good chuckle :D :D

Princesss04
April 25th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Guys that is awful I can not believe I typed that.LOL My bad, He did not eat a cat I promise. :D

goldenblaze
April 25th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Guys that is awful I can not believe I typed that.LOL My bad, He did not eat a cat I promise. :D

LOL this was so funny when I first saw it, we all knew what you meant but it made us laugh anyway.

Princesss04
April 25th, 2005, 02:44 PM
I did not check it before I posted it. LOL Than I read your post and I was like what do you mean what did he eat. LOL Than I saw it. LOL

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif]

chico2
April 25th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Princess,no harm done...gave me a good laugh!!http://bestsmileys.com/lol/7.gif