Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Royal Couple

Stewart
April 20th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Here you go guys ! :) A photo they didnt let you all see ! ;)

Rita
April 20th, 2005, 07:27 AM
LOL Too funny !!! :crazy:

BoxerRescueMTL
April 20th, 2005, 11:10 AM
It's Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles.

and p.s. it's pretty funny!

meb999
April 20th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Lol !!! :d

Prin
April 20th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Ce n'est pas gentil, cela!! I don't particularly like it because it's not very nice, but the idea of Charles "riding" Camilla is kind of funny.

jiorji
April 20th, 2005, 09:18 PM
LOL
gotta love the ppl who come up with funny stuff

CyberKitten
April 20th, 2005, 10:29 PM
I really do have a sense of humour but I think it makes fun of Camilla and I hate anything that laughs at anyone, especially about the way they look. I am no monarchist but really - I cringed whrn I looked at this. Even tho I am quiite sure I'd never hit it off with Camilla, how can people laugh at the expense of someone else. (I am thinking of all those ppl who think of her a horse and this cartoon perpetuates those sexist ingrates). I now they laugh at Charles too but because Camilla is an older woman who is not as beautiful as Diana, and of course her role as the other woman doesn't help (tho Diana was not exactly Miss Perfect either), she gets it from all sides. It seems unfair somehow.

Anyway - that's my two cents. Camilla is hardly an underdog in that she does live a good life and has mor emoney than most of us but I won't laugh at her solely for the way she looks. (Now if she wants to do something really stupid, that;s another story, lol)

Schwinn
April 21st, 2005, 02:30 PM
While I understand someone would be offended by the picture (I actually was waiting for it), it's hardly sexist. The picture is not making fun of the her because she's a woman, it's making fun of her features, and she happens to be a woman.

Stewart
April 22nd, 2005, 04:27 AM
SCHWINN , I to was waiting for this picture to surface and I actually came across it at my local garage where just for fun was presented with a picture of the Royal couple upon settlement of a repair bill my car ran up .I was just passing on a bit of humour that was passed to me .By some standards its not that rude and I personally bear them no grudge and I appreciate they cant hit back by locking me up in the Tower of London ready for beheading as would have been the case a few hundered years back ;) Its a case of peoples sense of humour I suppose glad you saw the funny side ! ;)

Schwinn
April 22nd, 2005, 11:55 AM
I make fun of everyone (usually myself more than anyone else), so I try to see the funny in everything. When my wife says I'm mean, I tell her it's only mean if they hear it. Besides, I'm usually more mean to myself than anyone else (it doesn't hurt as much if I say it first. :D )

BEAR_NZ
April 25th, 2005, 12:26 AM
ouch! the pic made me laugh and cringe all at the same time... conflicting emotions about it. :confused: