Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Beware Honda owners

seeker
April 19th, 2005, 09:38 PM
It was announced today that Hondas are the most stolen cars in Ontario.
In an interview premier Mcwimpy and his sidekick Micheal Brant said they will put their minds together this week and come up with a Banned-aid solution to the problem .
If we can only speculate it will likely include a "BAN" of some sort . At first they they thought they would ban thieves in the province of Ontario . But the problem with that was it would mean all polititians would have to leave the province . So they both "emptied their minds" {it didn't take long} and now have decided to ban all Hondas . Leaving the possibility open that if another brand of car then becomes the most stolen it too could be banned like the "evil" Honda .

Lizzie
April 20th, 2005, 08:44 AM
what? :confused:

sammiec
April 20th, 2005, 08:56 AM
How does this have anything to do with pit bulls, since it was placed in the BSL forum!?!

Writing4Fun
April 20th, 2005, 09:08 AM
I believe this was a tongue-in-cheek comparison of Honda cars to Pit Bulls - ie. Bryand and McGuinty are now going to ban Hondas since they are the most frequently stolen vehicles. (Mind you, I heard that Subaru Imprezas actually topped the list, so I think it depends on which study you listen to.)

Safyre
April 20th, 2005, 09:46 AM
i read this thread last night, and just wanted to put
The joke fell flat.
it was a good try though.

And yes, the joke is comparing Honda to Pi Bull
and btw, it does depend on the study, for years it was honda, i think they have been over taken by another type though

babyrocky1
April 20th, 2005, 09:57 AM
How does that cliche go "its a tough room"? I got it Seeker! It wasn't that flatLOL

Prin
April 20th, 2005, 01:02 PM
I heard it was Nissan Maximas because of the $2000 headlights...

Schwinn
April 20th, 2005, 01:43 PM
It used to be Chryslers because of how easy they were to steal for joy riding. Hammer and screwdriver...uh, I've heard...rumour, honest.

seeker
April 20th, 2005, 06:39 PM
How does that cliche go "its a tough room"? I got it Seeker! It wasn't that flatLOL

It'll take more than that to scare me off LOL