Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Horrible incident in WIndsor

corona99
April 18th, 2005, 04:34 PM
This makes me glad I am not a police officer. I would want to lock them up forever, but our laws do not allow for it. How can people do this??

Posted on: Monday, April 18 @ 15:16:43 EDT

Windsor Police are investigating a bizarre incident where two people are accused of killing a neighbourhood cat, and eating it. Police were called to a home in the 32-hundred block of Edison Street last night. A woman told police that her cat had been missing for about a week and she believed two people living across the street were responsible. The two accused people had been house-sitting since April 7th. When the homeowner returned home last night, she found a pot in the refrigerator with what looked like a cooked cat inside. She then checked her garbage and found what appeared to be the remains of a cat.

Prin
April 18th, 2005, 06:54 PM
people are really really sick. It's like that landlord who used to put his feces in his tenant's food.. :yuck: People are so sick, it's unbelievable.

mona_b
April 19th, 2005, 11:22 AM
And things like this make me wish I wasn't one.The reason being is there are things I would personaly like to do to people like this but can't. :mad:

It's a sick world we live in.

d_stanley
April 19th, 2005, 12:57 PM
I know corona isn't that just sick!!! I heard about it on channel 7 (abc detroit) news at 11pm last night. I thought it strange being on detroit news. But this morning I read about it in the paper and both myself and my daughter were just sick about it.
Sad thing is the only thing they can really do is a possible fine and/or a few months in jail.
Just sickening!!
#1 animal lover