Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

5 cats need urgent temporary home

Lil'RickyMom
April 16th, 2005, 09:58 PM
I got contacted by a lady who is vacationing in Israel and lost her papers, cannot get back to Montreal. Lots of delays, meanwhile she lost her apartment and has 5 cats in there who need to be taken out. She doesn't want to give up her cats, but no one in her family wants to take them in. They have been going to feed them until now, but she is not back and they have to clear her apartment.

can anyone help by taking some of these cats in? She love her cats and cannot believe what is happening to her, and is basically flipping out over there in Israel.

If someone can help, please contact me at (514) 523-5052 or via e-mail at sophie@rimasec.net

Thanks

Lucky Rescue
April 16th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Since her family refuses to help even by taking the cats in temporarily, could they help financially and put the cats in a kennel? I'm sure there would be a break in the price for boarding so many, if they call around. Boarding at a vet is not too expensive usually. Surely they would be paid back, since someone who can afford to vacation in Israel can afford boarding?

CyberKitten
April 17th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Even if she could find relatives or friends to help? One person could take a few and someone else the others, etc. I am amazed that someone could have five cats in an apt to be honest. I understand someone with 5 cats - but not in an apt. Must be a large oone. :)

Lucky Rescue
April 17th, 2005, 01:08 PM
5 cats is nothing. There are many people with 15+ cats in an apartment.

These people were offered to board the cats at Aubercail kennel, but apparently they don't want to pay anything.