Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jet is missing

claudia666
April 16th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Hi,
At about 7:00 pm this evening my black cocker spaniel puppy Jet went missing. She ran away because she got scared form a loud sound and is hiding somewhere or ran away. She is wearing a choke chain and has a yellow collar on. She has a white stripe of fur down her chest and has a docked tail. If you know where she is please contact me at claudia_s_prinsloo_91@hotmail.com

I love her so much and i don't want to lose her. Please of you know where she is contact me. I live outside of Carman Manitoba.

Prin
April 17th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Can you post a picture so we can see her better?

chico2
April 17th, 2005, 08:22 AM
Claudia,I remember clearly when you got her..I hope you have found her by now,or someone else has..
If not,I am sure you know the procedure,posters and more posters,call all sheters and vets,look in every nook and cranny.
She's just a baby and probably hiding somewhere :sad:
Let us know if you find her...

Lizzie
April 17th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Where is she? You need to give your location.

I suggest checking the shelters in your area and posting pictures. Since yet is still a puppy you will want to ensure someone knows she belongs to you and that she was not "sent" out.

Put posters up in the neighbourhood with her picture and your information to get the word out. Go knocking on doors, etc.

Is she wearing a collar with an id tag?

CyberKitten
April 17th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Here are some links with more comprehensive advice than I can give you:

http://www.missingpet.net/advice/
http://www.pet-detective.com/

I hope you find her soon!!!

claudia666
April 17th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Thanks so much for all of your advice. Don't worry she came back home! I was up at 12:30 at night. I was planning to stay up all night just incase she came to the door. I had just gotten out of the shower and was watching tv when i heard a scratch at the door and who was it? Why it was Jet of course! I opened the door and she ran in and went for her food bowl. I'm so happy she came back. :grouphug:

chico2
April 17th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Great news :thumbs up Just reading about it gave me goose-bumps :D