Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Makes Me So Mad!

Princesss04
April 15th, 2005, 03:45 PM
I go home on my lunch break everyday and Justin and I walk the dogs, anyway, from my work to my house it is about 8 miles. On the way to my house I saw 6 signs that said free kittens. We live out in the country and it is all totally farmers out here. It mad me so mad all I could do was cry. :mad: It is so sad that they will not fix their animals and than they just think they can give all these kittens away and than the cycle just starts over. :mad: Just makes me so upset. I want to stop at the houses and tell them what I think. Maybe I will do that. :mad: :) Might make me feel better. Well thanks for letting me vent. :D

Copper'sMom
April 15th, 2005, 03:47 PM
You know what they'll tell you?? They have them there for mouse control! :mad:

Princesss04
April 15th, 2005, 03:51 PM
I talked to one lady in our church about her cat. She has 7 outside cats. None of which are fixed. She has kittens all year around. Anyway she was asking me if I wanted a kitten, she said she had 21. :eek: She told me she kept that many cats to keep the mice out of her house. I about went off, Justin was standing there and he knew. He was like umm we need to go. I told her all about it the next week (when he was not there) LOL :D

Copper'sMom
April 15th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I told her all about it the next week (when he was not there) LOL :D

What did she have to say???

Princesss04
April 15th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Nothing! Just that she did not have the money to fix all those cats. I told her it is cheaper to fix an animal than to let it have kittens and it is better for the animals health. I told her I would help her find a cheap place to fix them. But, than she said but I like them having kittens they are so cute. I was so MAD! :mad: