Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Copper and Zoe's Housemates!

Copper'sMom
April 15th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Well I thought it's about time I post pics of the rest of the clan!! So here's my 4 kitties and a little about their background!!!

First off, is our newest edition - George. George was a stray at my girlfriend's house. We took him to the vet, had him neutered and checked over and I brought him home! Best of all, my girlfriend helped with the vet bill!! George is a sweety. He has the exact personality that my boy Max had(RIP Dec 15/04). He's not the best looking cat, but he's got a great personality. ;)

Copper'sMom
April 15th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Next in line is Mookie. Mookie is about 18 years old! We got her from a cousinof ours. His girlfriend had bought him this kitten and then they broke up, so he didn't want the cat. They were going to kill her!!! We were visiting them at this time, and I begged my mom to let us keep her. She finally agreed! Mookie used to be cuddly(when we first got her). Then she turned into a snotty little girl! She was the type of cat you could look at, just don't touch her unless she comes to you! Well I moved away from home and Mookie stayed with my mom. Then her husband said Mookie was pooping on the floor and they wouldn't live with a dirty cat. They were going to have her euthanized after i told them a million times there must be a reason she is doing this. I took her to my house to live with me. She pooped 3 times outside the box. I changed the cat litter brand and she never did it again except once when we got George(understandably). She is now more social than I have ever seen her in years!!! She's the bossy kitty! :evil: Copper is afraid of her!!

Princesss04
April 15th, 2005, 02:10 PM
How cute, he looks like the cat on the pillow. I love those sweet eyes. :D

Copper'sMom
April 15th, 2005, 02:14 PM
And now we have Bud. I adopted Bud from an auto shop in Simcoe. I used to deliver auto parts so I knew Buddy for a couple of years. He lived at a garage right in the middle of downtown Simcoe. I always looked for him when I was there. He loved sitting in a chair in the waiting room and when I came in, I always got him riled up so he'd swipe at the next person who tried to pet him :evil: . When I heard the old guy was retiring and the shop was closing, I asked what he would do with Bud. He didn't know at the time, so I told him if he needs a home to please call me. Eventually he did!!! I brought him home and now he enjoys the luxury of REAL furniture!!!(not just a chair in a waiting room!!) He hates the dogs, but tolerates them. Buddy was good friends with Max, but now he's good friends with George. :)

Copper'sMom
April 15th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Now the best for last........j/k! Here's my little princess, CJ. She's so dainty and shy. I took CJ in when I was 17 or 18 years old. I was babysitting and the people had just moved into this new apartment. The people who moved out, left the cat behind :mad: :sad: . So anyway, I was babysitting and this poor frail looking cat came out and wanted food and attention. I felt so bad for her. I was planning on getting a place of my own real soon, so I asked the lady I babysat for to feed her until I got a place of my own. So when I moved, I picked her up. Had her to the vet, checked for everything, spayed and all! I've had her for 10 years now. She has always lived in my bedroom no matter where I lived. Even when we lived alone(just her, Copper and myself) she still lived in my bedroom. When we moved in with my fiance, she became sociable. I guess she just needed a good man in her life!! lol! She sleeps on a pillow in the top corner of the bed, beside my head, every night. She's so precious and tiny. :angel: :love:

Princesss04
April 15th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Poor Copper there is that mean Mookie again. I told your mom to not let her pick on you. BUT, did she listen! NO! LOL :D Poor Copper should be afaird Mookie is the size of him. Although I must admit (sorry Copper) Mookie is one pretty girl. I love her hair and that sweet face! :D

Copper'sMom
April 15th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Catfight!!!! Bud and George - they do this every night!!!

Copper'sMom
April 15th, 2005, 02:26 PM
One more of my little princess :angel:

Copper'sMom
April 15th, 2005, 02:31 PM
One more!
George, Copper and Mookie - I was off work one day and I always wondered why my carpet was FULL of cat hair by the time i got home. Well now i know. The sun comes in the window and shines to the west. As the day goes on, the sun moves its way to the east. So the cats(and copper) tried to sleep in the sun all day. So as the sun moves, so do the animals!!!!!! I thought maybe there was a party while we're at work! :crazy:

Princesss04
April 15th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Coppers Mom that has to be the cutest picture I have ever saw! I love that one they are all so cute trying to get in the sun! :D You havea house full! LOL :D

Copper'sMom
April 15th, 2005, 02:51 PM
You havea house full! LOL :D

Don't I know it!!! That's it for animals!!! Or at least until we get a bigger house!! ;) BTW, i also have 5 finches and 2 oscars and we have Sarge who is our outdoor dog. I can't find my pics of him that I have scanned :( . He's a big beautiful boy!!(husky/akita mix)

Rick C
April 15th, 2005, 02:58 PM
One more!
George, Copper and Mookie - I was off work one day and I always wondered why my carpet was FULL of cat hair by the time i got home. Well now i know. The sun comes in the window and shines to the west. As the day goes on, the sun moves its way to the east. So the cats(and copper) tried to sleep in the sun all day. So as the sun moves, so do the animals!!!!!! I thought maybe there was a party while we're at work! :crazy:

That's a great photo. Very stylish.

I like the cat fight one too.

And beautiful animals of course.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Prin
April 15th, 2005, 03:12 PM
The cat fight one is scary--- I think a cat has done that to me before. :D

Cuties though. :)

Lucky Rescue
April 15th, 2005, 06:50 PM
They're all beautiful, and you are a sweetheart to give them all such a loving home!!:D

chico2
April 17th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Coppersmom,I really loved seeing all your kitties and Copper seems very resigned to the fact he has to share with the kitties.
I am surprised the"jawlocking,brain-growing-bigger-than his scull very vicious"pit has not eaten the cats yet,just kidding of course!!
Great pictures!! Keep them coming!!

goldenblaze
April 17th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Each of your pets are adorable, so nice they each have a story and you were there for them :thumbs up The kitty bed is shared how sweet, I love the one of them all in the sun too...
All pets do that, my two do the same. Truly great looking family of pets. :)

Copper'sMom
April 19th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Here's another mate! This is Sargent. He is a Husky/Akita cross. He's outdoors most of the time unless the weather is harsh. He's got a run that is bigger than most people's whole entire yard and their neighbour's yard. :) As soon as I get more pics scanned, I'll post them. I've got a great pic of him, but it's not scanned yet! So this one will have to due for now! Sarge is my fiance's dog(mine now!! :evil: ). He rescued him from his uncle. His uncle had Sarge and left him caged up most of the time. When my fiance got him, he had one heck of a time training Sarge. He was a wild unruly beast! He still is now, but a sucky one!! :p

Shamrock
April 19th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Aww,those are great pictures, so adorable! What a lovely family you have!
I love the catfight pic...too cute!
You do have a full house.. kudos to you! :thumbs up

Copper'sMom
April 19th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Here are my boys in bed!