Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you, everyone !!

happycats
April 14th, 2005, 04:47 PM
I just wanted to Thank the people of Pets.ca. So far 5 co-workers have adopted thier pets from petfinders.com!! (they would have gone to the paper or pet store if they had not been told about petfinders) I found out about petfinders from this forum, and tell "everyone" who is thinking about getting a pet to go there!!
I have also told another co-worker about petfinders today, hopefully there will be another perfect match really soon !!

Thanks everybody, I have learned so much from pets.ca, and have been able to pass it on to so many :love:

Prin
April 15th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Me, too!! I learned so much about reputable breeders that I helped a friend of mine find a really good one.

I also learned how there are so many little rescues around that the SPCA is not the only (or best) option.

This site is great.

chico2
April 15th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Happycats,that's great....but you are the one who pointed your co-workers in the right direction :thumbs up

Lucky Rescue
April 17th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Yay! Just these 5 adoptions alone have taken thousands of dollars out of the hands of greedy puppymillers and petstores!!! :D

Now ask those 5 people to tell all THEIR friends too. It's the only way to shut the mills down.

Lil'RickyMom
April 22nd, 2005, 11:55 AM
Hey guys,

I have graduated to being on Petfinder!!! I have my own shelter ID, you can see my dogs under Sophie's Dog Adoptions. Should be getting much more exposure than with my site (http://sophie.rimasec.net)..

Always looking for foster homes and volunteer drivers. If anyone you know wants to get involved, send them my way (if you don't need them for yourself!! :evil: )

thanks and keep up all the good work folks, we can't save them all but we can sure do our part!!!