Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I have an underwear eating monster!

Dahlia
April 14th, 2005, 09:30 AM
Can't imagine who that might be ;) . Sophie loves to sleep in the laundry room and last week I had to throw away several pairs of chewed up underwear. Oh, well, guess now I have an excuse to go out and buy some cute new ones. I'm trying to remember to keep the laundry room door shut but sometimes I forget.

Princesss04
April 14th, 2005, 09:47 AM
I had a dog that loved underwear. LOL Clean dirty he did not mind. I went through many pairs. LOL Wait till she brings them out to people in your house. Than there was meater that was in love with all my bras. He had a favorite bra for a long time. I will find pictures tonight and post them for you. :D :D :D

Eleni
April 14th, 2005, 09:50 AM
I ahve a cat thats a sock theif,

she steals them and hides them in her favourite spots.

after a week or we run out of sock we go and rescue all the socks.

its quite cute

Eleni

nymph
April 14th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Diego is also a sock thief!

CarlaD
April 14th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Charlie and Willy always eat my underwear. The laundry basket is kept behind closed doors, but I have figured out that Willy can now open the door.

I am down to two pair of underwear this week, so I will have to go out and buy more.

Beaglemom
April 14th, 2005, 12:28 PM
My dog loved underwear and socks when she was a pup. Thank goodness she outgrew this! She loved socks so much that one day my little cousin who was about 4 or 5 at the time and was sitting on the floor watching TV when here comes my pooch, she sneaks up to him and steals one of his socks right off of his foot! It was funny at the time and nobody got hurt.

BeagleMum
April 14th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Spencer loves underwear. He tries to take them off of you if you are going to the washroom. That's why we have to keep the door closed if we are in there.

BMDLuver
April 14th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Many years ago my roommate and I babysat the neighbors GSD while they were in Europe. They forgot to mention how much she loved underwear so when they arrived back were rather embarassed to find out that she had had a field day with most of ours.

snooks
April 14th, 2005, 02:26 PM
I have a dog named Chewie. Nothing is safe :cool:

Prin
April 14th, 2005, 04:57 PM
LOL!!! Boo used to eat my bras which are so expensive. He learned FAST that that was not a good idea. ;)

Dahlia
April 14th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Sophie is quick! Today I went into the laundry room to wash some jeans and saw her come in out of the corner of my eye. I didn't see her leave so I started looking around for her and finally found her under the kitchen table with a pair of dd's underwear. Mutt. I really hope she outgrows this. She's mostly destroying mine and I can't afford to be replacing them all the time. Most of them I've had a while anyway so I'm not TOO upset, but once I buy new ones, she'd better watch out! ;)

Dahlia
April 15th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Well, I've been keeping the laundry room closed up so now she's moved on to shoes. I was just trying to get all the kids I babysits' shoes on them and kept having to chase them down. I'd get one from Sophie and once I got that kid done, I had to go grab the next kid's shoe from her. Now she's out of shoes so she's pouting by the back door.

Dahlia
April 15th, 2005, 04:17 PM
LOL! I caught her running across the living room floor with one so I yelled, NO! She stopped and dropped the shoe, then stuck her nose inside and started sniffing until I came and got it. :yuck: