Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spring Is Here

goldenblaze
April 13th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Along with spring and nice weather comes their bench, didn't take them long to jump up and relax. :thumbs up

goldenblaze
April 13th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Blaze & Jordie both see something, not sure what but they sure are interested.

goldenblaze
April 13th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I like this pic of Blaze :D

goldenblaze
April 13th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Jordie showing off his sweetness, one of my favorites :king:

Prin
April 13th, 2005, 09:00 PM
CUTIES!!! I wish I could be them for a day (exam time...). By the way, I have never seen one of those frisbees in one piece. :)

goldenblaze
April 13th, 2005, 10:08 PM
I understand what you mean Prin :)
Both boys have it pretty good treated like :king: As for the frisbee, Blaze is really good with all his toys he actually never pulls anything apart, even as a pup he was very good never chewed anything. :thumbs up

Princesss04
April 14th, 2005, 12:31 AM
There is my good lookin boys. I love those sweet little faces. :D They look so happy outside there. :D

chico2
April 14th, 2005, 09:24 AM
GlodenBlaze,they are just adorable....Now with spring,I have sooo much clean up outside and the cats are out with me for a couple of hours each day,they just LOVE it,stretching out in the sun,eating catnip,rolling in the soil and they are like obiedient little kids(never had any of those :D)running inside when I go in,I am soooo proud of them :thumbs up Then they'll be down for the count the rest of the afternoon. LOVE SPRING!!!

Al and Syl
April 14th, 2005, 10:36 AM
I have been reading everything you have been saying about Paws. If it was not for them, you would not have your beautiful looking dog that you say you love with all of your heart. I bought a Great Dane and a Chihuahua from them and I plan on purchasing another. My vet says they are the perfect breed standards and both have outstanding temperaments! I would never even think of going anywhere else...and yes, I signed the guest book!!! The staff at Paws are extremely pleasant and will bend over backwards for customers before and after your purchase. Your stories that you have posted are quite contradictive of each other and I am wondering if there is an ulterior motive behind everything! I would never have purchased a pup with a so called visible illness! ( As you claim ). From the many messages you have posted, I think that you are simply a bored housewife with nothing better to do than to gossip.

goldenblaze
April 14th, 2005, 10:37 AM
chico2 so true they are down for the count after being outside. Both boys love to be out and will stay out alone but love for someone to be with them. Blaze always has a toy ready to play, Jordie loves to sit and watch the cats walking past. We live next to a farm so there are many barn cats, spring has brought them out aswell. :thumbs up

Eleni
April 14th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Al and Syl

why dont you post your comments on the paws thread rather then hijacking a thread showing off her georgeous dogs.

i dont ahve an opinion one way ot the other on the paws thing, but commenting it on this thread is quite out of the blue.

Eleni

goldenblaze
April 14th, 2005, 11:18 AM
I have been reading everything you have been saying about Paws. If it was not for them, you would not have your beautiful looking dog that you say you love with all of your heart. I bought a Great Dane and a Chihuahua from them and I plan on purchasing another. My vet says they are the perfect breed standards and both have outstanding temperaments! I would never even think of going anywhere else...and yes, I signed the guest book!!! The staff at Paws are extremely pleasant and will bend over backwards for customers before and after your purchase. Your stories that you have posted are quite contradictive of each other and I am wondering if there is an ulterior motive behind everything! I would never have purchased a pup with a so called visible illness! ( As you claim ). From the many messages you have posted, I think that you are simply a bored housewife with nothing better to do than to gossip.

You are not a normal person, enjoy your dogs from paws.
You have 2 posts and both are on my threads, I am no housewife to anyone, not bored lots to do.
My dogs are healthy now because I spent alot of $ to make them healthy. As for paws helping people after selling sick dogs..BS I have paperwork from many people with proof their dogs were sick when leaving paws...

Princesss04
April 14th, 2005, 11:29 AM

If you want to say something Al and Syl start your own post. Do not get on here and start stuff! This is a picture forum and unless it is related to pictures than go away.! :D Thanks! :D

goldenblaze
April 14th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Princesss04 Too funny thanks.. :thumbs up

Princesss04
April 14th, 2005, 02:31 PM
No problem, that is what friends are for! :D

happycats
April 14th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Al and Syl are probably employees or owners of paws !!
and Al and Syl must also be very bored to, be keeping track of all of your posts, goldenblaze :D By the way your furbabies are beautiful (I'm sure it's because of all the time, love and vet care you have put into them!!)

Princesss04
April 14th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Goldenblaze...

What kind of colours do u have on them. I have never seen anything like that before. But, there is alot of stuff u all have in Canada that we do not have here. :D :sad:

goldenblaze
April 14th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Happycats
I agree with you, I'm sure it's someone from paws or friends of theirs. Anyone in their right mind after reading the posts from so many people not just my opinion paws is not a good place to buy a puppy from. I did learn the hard way.. And yes lots of time, money, love and tears has brought Blaze to where he is today. Our Dr Judy Hawthorne is a :angel: too.

Princesss04
The collars are for their invisable fence, really don't need them on as they will not go anywhere but I put them on cause if I want to come in house for something I know the boys are safe. :thumbs up

Princesss04
April 14th, 2005, 04:14 PM
How do those work Goldenblaze? I have heard good and bad things about them on here. I always wondered. :D

goldenblaze
April 14th, 2005, 04:30 PM
How do those work Goldenblaze? I have heard good and bad things about them on here. I always wondered. :D

Years ago I thought about using this fence and was told not to by my Vet, now things have improved and they are safe if used right. Our Vet is the person who now told me they are safe and to use one. The wire is one inch below ground, training takes two weeks or longer never less. All in the training, the dogs wear the collars and they will have 7 feet of warning beep before any shock.. the shock is not bad I tried it myself. It can be on any dog over 8pounds. With my two boys I trust the fence and them, they have not had a shock in mths they know where their line is and stop before any beeping... blaze was 4 mths old when trained and had maybe 3 shocks ever, Jordie had only 2 I'm sure.

This fence does not keep other animals out so for me it's still fine, no stray dogs around my house, I don't leave the dogs out and not watch them, no fence is a babysetter right. After dark the boys are in our chainlink fence, and love their yard durning the day. I have 1000 feet fenced, I've even trained Frodo Blaze brother on this fence so he can enjoy the freedom aswell when he visites... he is here often and is like one of my own dogs.

The collar's are $70.00 each and the fence which comes with one collar and 500 feet of wire is around $250.00
I bought more wire, we have a large yard and wanted the boys to have lots of room to run and play...

Some people don't agree with this fence, my opinion is mine and I love this fence and very happy to use it. I would never use anything to hurt my dogs, one yr has passed since using and they love, we have had no problems at all. :thumbs up

Want to add this too... :) look how lose the collar's are, the prongs does not even touch their skin...but they know their collar's are on. When people stop by or I come home from somewhere the dogs are allowed outside to greet me or who ever with no collar on.. they don't run away they still stay in the area they are allowed. :)

chico2
April 14th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Al and Syl,is probably just a troublemaker,hired by Paws to infiltrate this Forum...talk about bored :clown:
I AM a housewife and far from bored,I don't understand why people assume it's boring to be home,take care of animals,garden,paint etc....
This is obviously a man,one of those who think the toiletpaper roll changes automatically :crazy:

goldenblaze
April 15th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Al and Syl
This is obviously a man,one of those who think the toiletpaper roll changes automatically :crazy:

Too funny :D

Princesss04
April 15th, 2005, 12:37 PM
LOL Chico you crack me up! I wish there was nothing to do at home.LOL It would be so nice if we only had to push a button and than everything would be done.LOL I hate to change the toliet paper roll! :D