Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The laziest husband in New York

Rick C
April 13th, 2005, 11:51 AM
The New York Daily News gives out a prize to the laziest husband in New York . . . . and maybe the dummest wife for hanging around.

The linky (http://www.nydailynews.com/city_life/story/299386p-256300c.html)

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

happycats
April 13th, 2005, 11:59 AM
OMG, I'm surprised roots aren't sprouting out of his butt !!
Stay at home dad, :confused: How the heck does he look after the kids, with his butt in the Sofa all day !!

The wife has to be a little off, for allowing this !!! She actually looks amused! I think I would shove a stick of dynomite (sp) up his butt :evil: to get him moving!

Trinitie
April 13th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Holy Secretary Spread Batman! Talk about LAZEE!

Eleni
April 13th, 2005, 12:53 PM
wow im a stay at home mom, think i could get away with a nap once in awahile, i mean that dad gets away with doing nothing LOL

in a perfect world id have 4 nannies and 40 hours in a day

LOL a girl can dream

Eleni

TWilson9498
April 13th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Good Grief! When my husband was actually home, both of us worked 6 days a week, he would work anywhere from 12-16 hours a day and still come home and do the dishes before he went to bed. We had an agreement if I cook, he cleans the kitchen, if he cooks, I did the dishes. He did all the laundry on Sunday, when he was home early enough he would always bathe the kids and read to them before putting them to bed. If the baby woke up during the night, he would say go back to sleep I have her. I just don't see a husband being this way, but then again mine was as sweet as they come, and look what happened to me! Maybe I should have let him be a stay at home dad taking care of the kids then he wouldn't have had the chance to do what he did!