Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

has anyone heard from mastifflover

jackieb
April 12th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Just wondered if her hand is any better hope your ok and on the mend

Luvmypit
April 12th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Ya where are ya? Too good for us are ya?

J/k Hope everything is well and could you please check in. People worry you know!

jackieb
April 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM
I know she broke her right hand but i havent heard or seen her for a while hope your hands ok!!! :thumbs up

BMDLuver
April 12th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Heavens, I didn't know she had broken her hand. That's extremely painful and slow to heal. I hope she is feeling better soon. R, pop your head in the door and let us all know how you are doing, k!

Copper'sMom
April 12th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Oh No!!! Broken hand?? How'd she do that?? Hope you feel better soon mastifflover!!! :grouphug:

Last I heard, she was busy doing a production so she doesn't get on line much! I'm assuming the broken hand is the one that controls the computer mouse??? Oh I hope she has help with Buddy!!

Prin
April 12th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Broken hands hurt way more than they should. My great Aunt broke her wrist and hey set it wrong and had to rebreak it and reset it. Not fun.

I hope you feel better Mastifflover

happycats
April 12th, 2005, 09:06 PM
I broke both my wrists at the same time :eek: couldn't even pull my own pants down to go to the bathroom!!!! :o
It was painfull!

Schwinn
April 13th, 2005, 10:16 AM
I broke both my wrists at the same time :eek: couldn't even pull my own pants down to go to the bathroom!!!! :o
It was painfull!

...must...not...visualize
While I was on bike patrol, we had a kid go over his handlebars and break both wrists...in May. While I can only imagine how awful that must be, it has to be ten times worse for a 14 year old just starting summer vacation!

I did not hear of Mastiff's mishap! What happened!

twinmommy
April 13th, 2005, 11:11 AM
awww, poor thing!! I was wondering where she was!!

Hope you feel better soon!! :thumbs up :grouphug:

happycats
April 13th, 2005, 11:13 AM
...must...not...visualize LOL :D
While I can only imagine how awful that must be, it has to be ten times worse for a 14 year old just starting summer vacation!

Well I was 13 at the time, but during the school year (yeaah I got a week off school because of it) but had to wear the casts for 6 weeks ! :( Damn those things were itchy !! :eek:

Writing4Fun
April 13th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Just saw a post from Mastifflover in another thread. Hope you're doing ok! :thumbs up

Princesss04
April 13th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Just got a PM from Mastifflover with the hand it makes it hard to type. Hope to see more of Mastiff soon!

jackieb
April 13th, 2005, 04:36 PM
just also got a pm shes finding it hard missing it here

we miss you too hope it mends quickly

mastifflover
May 4th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Hi guys thanks for all the good thoughts. I am still broken but improving hope to get this off next week. I know what you mean about pulling up pants, I gave up and just live in sweats. No longer on the film since I can't really type and so much of my job is paperork and script stuff they had to replace me. :sad: But I hope to have work soon on a t.v. series should find out in a couple of weeks. Miss ya all :grouphug: will get back soon take care everyone

Princesss04
May 4th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Aww Mastiff it was so good to hear from you. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We miss you so much! :D

Copper'sMom
May 4th, 2005, 03:30 PM
WOW! I was just thinking of you yesterday!!! We certainly do miss you!! Take care!! :grouphug:

Shamrock
May 4th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Take care, Mastifflover, best wishes for continued improvement and speedy recovery!

jackieb
May 4th, 2005, 03:46 PM
miss you soon take care of yourself and hope you get better :grouphug: