Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Piano Sheet Music

Sneaky2006
April 8th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Does anyone know where I can download/print sheet music?
I've tried going to free file sharing sites and no one ever responds to requests that are made. Which I don't understand because that's why people are putting up their lists of music they have, for the purpose of sharing.
Anyway, if someone could point me in the right direction I sure would appreciate it!

pupyluv668
April 8th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Does anyone know where I can download/print sheet music?
I've tried going to free file sharing sites and no one ever responds to requests that are made. Which I don't understand because that's why people are putting up their lists of music they have, for the purpose of sharing.
Anyway, if someone could point me in the right direction I sure would appreciate it!

what kind of music sheets? blanks? or a specific music you need with the notation?

Sneaky2006
April 8th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Not blank music sheets.... sheet music of songs to play on the piano. Nothing really particular, just different songs... I'd like to have my son play something other than in his piano books, songs we've actually heard of! ;)

pupyluv668
April 8th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Not blank music sheets.... sheet music of songs to play on the piano. Nothing really particular, just different songs... I'd like to have my son play something other than in his piano books, songs we've actually heard of! ;)

let me check out something, il be back...lol...hope to find somethin...lol....how old is your son? or rather what level is he in?

Sneaky2006
April 8th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Thanks for checking!

I'm not sure of the level, I don't have his books in front of me... even if I can get something above his level I don't care because I would just hold on to it.

He's only 9 :)

I was actually initially looking for "All My Life" I love the piano in that song, but couldn't find it online.
I'm sure that would be too hard for him right now, but I was going to send it along with him for his music teacher.

pupyluv668
April 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM
[/QUOTE]
I was actually initially looking for "All My Life" I love the piano in that song, but couldn't find it online.
I'm sure that would be too hard for him right now, but I was going to send it along with him for his music teacher.[/QUOTE]

IL TRY to help you on that....lol....lets cross our fingers!! i play the piano too...that's why this caught my attention....lol

Sneaky2006
April 8th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I'm crossin!!!

Thanks a lot!!!! :love:

kayla
April 8th, 2005, 04:34 PM
here's some classical stuff:

http://www.sheetmusicarchive.net/

http://www.pianotabs.net/

"all my life" : http://www.pianotabs.net/tabs/k/k-ci_all.txt

www.olga.net is great for guitar stuff if your son plays guitar too.

pupyluv668
April 8th, 2005, 04:37 PM
I'm crossin!!!

Thanks a lot!!!! :love:

www.qualitysheetmusic.com

its free registration....

Sneaky2006
April 8th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Thank you!!! They have it! :)