Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Favorite Junk foods

happycats
April 7th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I know I have a BAD sweet tooth, and I just love junk food.
Just wanted to know what junk foods people like
Favorite chocolate bars, or chips ?

Bearsmom
April 7th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Seriously LOOOOVE plain Ruffles with Dill Pickle chip dip.

Eleni
April 7th, 2005, 01:36 PM
dairymilk bars

YUM!!

Eleni

happycats
April 7th, 2005, 01:39 PM
QUOTE=twinmommy]
One thing that I found a letdown was the Nestle chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Just tasted like mocha. No "chunks" if you know what I mean. :D

are we weird or what??[/QUOTE]

Twinmommy, Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, has LOTS of chunks, it's great !!!

twinmommy
April 7th, 2005, 01:42 PM
k'

Take a Caramilk piece and make a sandwich between 2 salt and vinager chips!!!

Trust me!!! It's heaven!!

twinmommy
April 7th, 2005, 01:44 PM
oh and Bearsmom, use the dip AND the chips to make a ham sandwich!!!
All Dressed chips are the best IN sandwiches.(or dill pickle)

happycats
April 7th, 2005, 01:45 PM
try this one;
Taks 2 hot waffles (or eggos) fresh out of the toaster, then cut a 1 inch slab of your favorite ice cream and make a sandwich !!!!!! To die for !!!! (the ice cream melts into the waffle..........mmmmmm.

jackieb
April 7th, 2005, 01:45 PM
got to be english cadburys chocolate for me but ill eat anything sweet

Luvmypit
April 7th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Oh regular chips with Helluva dip onion dip
Coffee Crisp is my fave chocolate bar.

Other then that i dont have much of a sweet tooth.

happycats
April 7th, 2005, 01:47 PM
got to be english cadburys chocolate for me but ill eat anything sweet

I tried cadbury chocolate from australia, It was much better then the Cadbury's here. ( does anyone know why?)

Shamrock
April 7th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Cadbury's Fruit and Nut bars for me. :) Not much on chips..like more sweet than salty junk food

raingirl
April 7th, 2005, 02:38 PM
You know what's funny...when I saw junk food, I thought "fast food" and stuff like that. I don't consider candy and chips junk food...don't know why though. Maybe it's because I don't eat them.

My "crutch" is good old fashioned coca cola. I could drink 10 in a day (but I don't. I only drink 1 C2 a day now).

I'm a fast food addict though. I love wendies and taco bell...Mmmm gorditas.

Writing4Fun
April 7th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Mmmmmm... junk food! :crazy:

Chocolate covered almonds (preferably the ones from Costco). Dill pickle chips, or BBQ Fritos. Bring me any (or all :p ) of these and you have a friend for life! :D

Sneaky2006
April 7th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I love Cadbury chocolate, the dairymilk. I don't get it often though because I can eat the whole thing, that can't be good!

I love ruffles, chips and dip.

Has anyone ever had Puff n corn????
It's hull-less popcorn but way better, it seriously melts in your mouth.
The company that makes it is local, so I'm not sure if they have it elsewhere or maybe another company makes it too.
Anyway, if you ever see it somewhere, get it! Or maybe 2 bags cause it will disappear! The cheese flavor, ;) .

Bearsmom
April 7th, 2005, 04:47 PM
try this one;
Taks 2 hot waffles (or eggos) fresh out of the toaster, then cut a 1 inch slab of your favorite ice cream and make a sandwich !!!!!! To die for !!!! (the ice cream melts into the waffle..........mmmmmm.

YUM, breakfast idea for tomorrow!!!!

chico2
April 7th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Oh yeah,I love Cadbury choclate,but even better is the Swedish choclate(Marabou) sold at IKEA,I am a 100% chocaholic,don't eat chips and stuff like that,never McDonalds or Wendys,junkstuff :yuck: But I certainly LOVE choclate.Right now most stores have the Cadbury Easter cream eggs on special(45cents) and I am in heaven,otherwise I make a quick run to IKEA and stock up :D

happycats
April 7th, 2005, 06:06 PM
speaking of junk food..............right know I am eating a Mcflurry (vanilla ice cream with crushed cadbury easter cream eggs) All this talk about junk food, I just couldn't resist :o

BMDLuver
April 7th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Seriously LOOOOVE plain Ruffles with Dill Pickle chip dip.
Me too! I could eat them for lunch everyday if they weren't so bad for the waistline, lol :thumbs up