Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our wedding!

sammiec
April 7th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Well, since Catt posted hers, I guess I'll share too ;)

We got married this past Sat. (Apr 2)!!!! :D Everything was perfect, except the weather! It did just about everything - snow, rain, pouring rain, windy, etc.... but it didn't ruin our day at all!!!

I'll have more to share once I get them!

happycats
April 7th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Oh Sammie, how beautiful!

Congratulations !!!! may you 2 have a long happy healthy life together :)

Copper'sMom
April 7th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Congratulations Sammiec!!!! I was wondering why you haven't been on here much!! And now we know!!! Glad to hear the weather didn't spoil your day!!!

jackieb
April 7th, 2005, 09:43 AM
congratulation sammie you look beautiful glad the day went well :grouphug:

chico2
April 7th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Aww Sammy,you both look beautiful...beautiful dress!!
But where is Briggs the flowergirl/boy?
May you have many,many happy years togetherhttp://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons1/BANJO.GIF

GunnerX
April 7th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Congratulations! That looks like a beautiful place. Glad everything turned out well! :thumbs up

Rita
April 7th, 2005, 10:00 AM
CONGRATULATIONS :crazy:
May you have many many years of happiness :love:

Princesss04
April 7th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Congrats Sammi, I knew it was coming up but I was not sure when. You look so pretty! I am so happy for you both and wish you many HAPPY years to come! :D I would love to see more pictures. :D

raingirl
April 7th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Congrat Sammie. Where did you have the wedding?

sammiec
April 7th, 2005, 10:55 AM
It was in Burlington at La Salle Park. They have banquet halls there. It overlooked the Burlington Bay (and Stelco :rolleyes: ) but from the fog out could only see the lights. It looked very pretty!

raingirl
April 7th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Cool. I've heard that's a nice place.

Archie and I always see places and say...wouldn't it be nice to be married there??

We aren't engaged yet, but there is a place at the top of the list. Ever been to terra cotta Ontario? It's just north of brampton and georgetown. They have an old inn there with a restaurant and banquet space, and it's right beside a nice river with a garden.

sammiec
April 7th, 2005, 11:23 AM
I believe it's called the Millcroft Inn. It's gorgeous there!! They have beautiful facilities for weddings! ;)

I took Briggs hiking up there last summer.

Bearsmom
April 7th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Congratulations, sammie, you look absolutely beautiful!

Hate to tell you, but the Millcroft had a fire on Sunday. Contained to the chimneys, but still scary!

Sneaky2006
April 7th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Congrats again Sammie!!! You both looked wonderful! :love:

Shamrock
April 7th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Sammie, congratulations to you both!
A lovely looking couple the two of you, and how beautiful a bride you are!
I wish you every happiness as you begin your married life together.

Luvmypit
April 7th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Oh wow I had no idea. CONGRATS GIRL! You look gorgeous. I really love your dress. Nice hubby too ;) ;)

Hope you have a wonderful life together.

MORE PICS

Cactus Flower
April 7th, 2005, 01:45 PM
What a gorgeous couple! Congrats, Sammie!!!

Schwinn
April 8th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Congratulations, Sammie!

Prin
April 8th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Congratulations!! That is one crazy train! Was it heavy?

Princesss04
April 12th, 2005, 10:45 AM
When do we get to see more pictures, when is your due date? :D

sammiec
April 12th, 2005, 12:00 PM
I promise I have't forgot about the pics! I am still waiting for the photographer to send them!! I will post more!!

The train actually wasn't heavy at all! The entire dress was pretty light! That's what I liked about it!

My due date is August 20th!! Not too far away anymore!!! :eek: It's hard to believe that I will be done work in a couple months!

Dukieboy
April 12th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Congratulations Sammie!!

glasslass
April 12th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Sammi! I just saw this thread! Congratulations! You two look so happy! I hope you stay just as happy all the rest of your lives! Love the little white lights inside and out! With the scene outside the window, it looks like a winter fantasy!

Catt31
April 12th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Congrats Sammie!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!!! I'm so happy that we can share an anniversary!!! Maybe one day our pups will play together!!!!

More pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAR_NZ
April 25th, 2005, 01:02 AM
Sammy you looked beautiful! and you won't believe this, but I have been at the very same venue as a bridesmaid to my best friend who lives in Burlington.I am from New Zealand, and worked over in Canada for 4 years, then returned to be her bridesmaid in 1999. What a great venue!!! your pic brought back so many happy memories. I am hoping to be able to return over there later this year! what a small world!!congratulations!