Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

cat c-section very worried please help

lana
April 6th, 2005, 06:10 PM
my cat just had kittens yesturday but i wasn't around i heard she had alittle trouble and she needed help delivering them. She had 4 babies. But i noticed today that she is still pretty big and had a foul smell coming out of her. So i took her to the vet to see what was wrong and she told me she still has another kitten inside that was probably dead. She has to do a c-section on her. But my question is cause i'm very worried she said that most of the time a cat won't make it throught surgery for a c-section. Is this true? Help

BMDLuver
April 6th, 2005, 06:13 PM
She could very well die from the c-section as the kitten that is inside is dead and could have seriously infected her. This is why we advocate for spaying. :sad:

Prin
April 6th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Did you post this twice? You don't have to do that. We all see the posts in each forum.

Kayla and Me
April 6th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Did you post this twice? You don't have to do that. We all see the posts in each forum.

Whoa....who cares if she posted this twice? She is obviously very worried about her pet.

I hope this works out for you both.

Kayla and Me

Prin
April 6th, 2005, 11:04 PM
I just can't imagine what an overload there would be if everyone did this. Especially if the poster doesn't come back.