Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi everyone!!!

pupyluv668
April 5th, 2005, 01:53 PM
:p im new here and i hope to be able to share with you our common love, "our babies" oh well, im renting an apartment right now in the sault area and before i came here i had a yellow lab called asia and my fluffy cat....i had to give them away coz we're not allowed pets here. That is soooo bad!! for someone not being used to NOT having a dog is BAAAAAAAD!!! i feel so lonely. back home i would be alone most of the time but my babies keep me company and they sure know how to keep me happy. now, im still alone most of the time and sooo lonely. Well, we're moving back home in a couple of weeks and i hope to have a pup and a cat again. (i hope) i pray. i wish. i will!!! well thanks for the welcome guys!!

Luvmypit
April 5th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the board of all boards!
If your feeling lonely check out the pictures section. See everyones babies and that may comfort you!

have a good time here

glasslass
April 5th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Welcome! I see by your profile that your cat and dog were given to relatives. When you return home, will you be getting them back?

Shamrock
April 5th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Hi and welcome to you! :)
Look forward to hearing more Its great that our pets were rehomed where you can know how they are doing- maybe still see them. I can understand how much you miss them.
Would be great if you could be reunited.. maybe that is not possible though.
Hope you enjoy the site! :thumbs up

pupyluv668
April 8th, 2005, 08:11 AM
unfortunate i can only get my fluffy cat back coz i left it with my in laws which is near us...but my dog asia....i cant i gave her to my sis-n-law which is in sudbury...i talk to her on the phone though when i call there....she would bark so loud when she hears my voice...lol...i miss her lots....one time she was sooo sick during hunting season might have ate something in the bush that got her tummy bad...she wouldnt eat for days...had fever...and wow that time i didnt have enough funds to bring her to the vet...i was so desperate...i was so scared for her....but i talked her back to health...gave her some human meds for her fever and just stayed with her and talk til morning....asia and i went through a lot together....she's a smart dog....and asks for what she wants.....well sometimes mommy doesnt give everything she wants...lol...and she sulks....she would curle up in her rug in the kitchen and would stay there until she feels she wants to talk to me...lol...just like a lil baby....oh well....i hope to get a baby soon....2 weeks more and im home!!! i went to the humane society yesterday and it broke my heart to see the sad eyes there....just as if they're asking for me to bring them home....if only i could...but i have to wait 2 weeks....

Princesss04
April 8th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Welcome, sorry to hear about your babies. I am glad to hear that you will be able to get your cat back. There are all kinds of dogs that need good homes. But, before you get another dog make sure you will be in a place where you can keep him. Hope to get to know you better. :D

pupyluv668
April 8th, 2005, 02:56 PM
before you get another dog make sure you will be in a place where you can keep him. Hope to get to know you better. :D

that's the first and the last princess....it break s my heart really....we had to move to the city coz my husband has to be near his work...we found out we are not FOR city life at all....we're just fulfilling the 60 day period the landlord has required before moving out....believe me...i miss my house....we just had to close down the house and visit it every 3 weeks just to check everything this winter. First, its not good to leave your house because it depreciates fast.....Second, i want my animals back!!! My hubby feels bad for loosing asia & flufuflafagus (me kitty) so we biked to the humane society and he felt bad coz i just cried there yesterday when a 3 yr old hound was licking me as if asking to bring him home.....me and my whinning...hehehehehe....heartbreaking...speechles s... :sad: