Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Australia

tybrax
April 5th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Hello everyone my name is tybrax and l hail from Queensland Australia.
l live on the Gold Coast lots of beaches and sun.
l spend most of my time dedicated to fighting BSL not only in Australia, but l help all over the world. We have just had a great win here l will post the story on another thread, l am a member of the Endangered Dog breeds of Australia, and also the American Pit Bull Club. Just to let you know we from down under have written many letters to councils in Canada to help.
We contacted Windsor shire councilors regarding stephanie and Taco, l hope this has helped. Hopefully they will be reunited soon.

fight unite get the dog laws right. :thumbs up tybrax

Copper'sMom
April 5th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Welcome to the board and THANK YOU for your help in fighting BSL!! I hope you stick around for a while and share your wisdom and experiences!

BMDLuver
April 5th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Welcome. It's great to know that other countries are getting involved in the BSL as well. We all desperately wish Taco to be safe in her home forever. Australia is one spot I haven't visited yet but it's on my wish list! If I remember correctly, you are in fall now?

Princesss04
April 5th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Welcome on board. I am so happy to hear that we have someone else helping us in the fight. Nice to meet you and look forward to talking to you some more. :D

Luvmypit
April 5th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Thank you for all your help. I mean it! Cause we need all the help we can get.

Welcome to the board!

And nobody wants to hear about your damn beaches and sun ok. j/k