Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newlywed Catt!!!

Catt31
April 4th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Well, after all that work and planning, it is over!! What a whirlwind!! But OMG, it was FUN!!!!! Everything was perfect & very beautiful!!!! Thought I would just share a quick note and a pic!! I will be getting better ones soon!!! This is just from a digital camera, so its a bit dark!!!

Copper'sMom
April 4th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Congratulations!!!!! That is a gorgeous dress!

Rita
April 4th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Congrats :crazy:
Love your dress and his suit .... what a great pair!!!

Trinitie
April 4th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Congratulations! Many wonderful years!!!

glasslass
April 4th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Congrats! :thumbs up Can't wait for details and more pix!

Princesss04
April 4th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Congrats! watch out time will fly now. We have been married almost a year now. It seems like it took forever for it to finally get here but when it did it was like time has flew. Congrats to many happy happy years to come! Looking forward to alot or pictures.

melanie
April 4th, 2005, 04:59 PM
yawhoooooo, :crazy: that is great honey, (sorry havent written, been oh too busy will soon). i opebned this thread and saw the pic and went "hey i recognise that bloke" which is funny as it has been 2 yrs almost since i first saw his pic, so he msut be very handsome for me to remember :D . congratulations im very happy for you. more pics when you can PLEASE

be happy, enjoy love, have wonderful life experiences and laugh together, laughter is the spice of life. :D :grouphug: :grouphug: :love:

Catt31
April 5th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Aww, thanks you guys!!! Our colours were black and white (obviously) and my girls were all in black, and the boys were all in black too! We all carried white calla lillies. It was an amazing contrast!!! I wasn't sure I could pull it off to be so elegant, but it was beautiful!!!

The ceremony was at 7 pm, so we had pictures taken before which really helped ease the nervousness!!! I was a mess before though!! It was so fun though, 135 people showed up, and all went well without a problem!! It was a perfect evening!!!

Why can I only upload 1 pic now????

Catt31
April 5th, 2005, 09:16 AM
And another pic! Tim took off his white Tux jacket, but it still looks good without it!!!!

Catt31
April 5th, 2005, 09:19 AM
last one for now, until I can find a REALLY good one!!!! These are all off a digital, which isn't the greatest for dark areas!!! Sorry!!!

Princesss04
April 5th, 2005, 10:02 AM
WOW you look so pretty! I love the black and white idea. Everything looks so elegant. Keep the pictures coming. :D

glasslass
April 5th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Mmmm! Wedding cake looks good enough to eat! Chocolate?

Catt31
April 5th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks Princess, I felt sooo pretty!!! The cake was actually cheesecake, with fondant icing and chocolate glaze dripped over it, with berry sauce on the side. Tim's sister made it, and it was soooooooooo good!!!! All 3 tiers were eaten up so fast, we had to snag 1/2 the top piece for us to keep!!! LOL

chico2
April 5th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Awwww Catt,congratulation,you look beautiful and your dress is stunning and the now hubby looks great too,of course more pics are a must!!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/rainbowdance.gif

Prin
April 6th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Congratulations! That is such an incredible dress. I would never have thought of getting married in black but you did it so well. It is so rare to have an edible wedding cake. Most taste stale or "store bought"... I've never had cheese cake at a wedding.

Sneaky2006
April 7th, 2005, 06:43 AM
Congrats Catt!!!!
I agree about the dress being incredible, wow... very good choice! ;)

sammiec
April 7th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Yeah Catt!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! You look absolutely gorgeous!!

What was your wedding date? :)

happycats
April 7th, 2005, 08:27 AM
CONGRATULATION!! And I just LOVE your dress, and the cake is beautiful to!
What a good looking pair!

Cactus Flower
April 7th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Catt31- Thanks Princess, I felt sooo pretty!!!

And you are soooooooo pretty! (Hubby is rather nice to look at, too, if'n ya don't mind me sayin).

Congrats!

Catt31
April 7th, 2005, 05:48 PM
You guys are too sweet!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! It was such a magical day, I can't believe it!!!

Our wedding date was April 2....when is yours sammie???

Catt31
April 7th, 2005, 05:49 PM
(Hubby is rather nice to look at, too, if'n ya don't mind me sayin).

Not at all!!! He is my big teddy bear!!!! I love him to pieces!!!! :crazy:

Cinnabear
April 8th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Very beautiful and different. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Congrats :crazy:

sammiec
April 8th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Our wedding date was April 2....when is yours sammie???

OMG CATT!!! We got married on the same day!!!! That's awesome! Congrats again!

heeler's rock!
April 8th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Chris, your day looks absolutely perfect! I'm so glad everything went well! Congratulations!!!! :D

Catt31
April 12th, 2005, 07:48 AM
OMG Sammie, that is too funny!!!! Congrats to you too!! When do we get to see pics of yours???

Thanks Cinnabear & Pami!!! It was totally fun!!!

sammiec
April 12th, 2005, 07:52 AM
I have a thread, just not as popular as yours.... :sad:

j/k :p

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=13839

Catt31
April 12th, 2005, 05:22 PM
awwww!!! I'm sowwwwyyy!!!! :grouphug: I love your dress though...very pretty!!! Let's hear more about yours!!!!

I knew the minute we were engaged that I wanted a black & white dress - it's more my style. When I saw it, I fell in love with it, and bought it!! Didn't even try any others on! It didnt' fit either, so I had to lose weight to get the zipper up another inch!!! LOL Our wedding was very untraditional, but it was wonderful!!!