Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The loss of my baby

gingerismybaby
April 2nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
Dear fluffy,

I am so sorry that you had yo leave .I miss you so much and I wish you were still here.My baba loved you alot especially when you came up to her and made her scratch your tummy.You brought joy into everyones life.Espesially dida he hated all animals and you gave him joy.When you died,I left you a special gift one of my favourite collectible toy horses.Everything happened to fast. Everyday I came home I called your name and you were there ,you came. And now you are not there.I will never be the same.

Love Mommy xoxo :sad:

doggy lover
April 6th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Sorry for your loss, but time does help to heal. I had to put my dog to sleep just over a year ago and it hurt like hell. I still cry for him, but it gets a little easier each day. :grouphug:

SSAC
April 17th, 2005, 12:40 PM
I'm sure that Fluffy is playing with that horse as we speak. Abbi's probably sharing her purple ball.

{{{{{hugs}}}}} for you
Much love for Fluffy

Princesss04
April 20th, 2005, 05:20 PM
So sorry to hear about Fluffy! You are in my thoughts today! :D

gingerismybaby
April 25th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks guys every word is very comferting! :grouphug:

pupyluv668
April 25th, 2005, 07:42 PM
so sorry about fluffy....HUGS....when i lost camila i cried for 2 weeks....im thankful for friends around me that supported me and help me get over the pain....but still all our babies will always stay in our hearts....HUGS to you...

Lucky Rescue
April 25th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Awwww, I'm so sorry.:( We all understand and share your pain.

glasslass
April 25th, 2005, 10:25 PM
There's always that little place in your heart that seems empty after the loss of a beloved furbaby. And yet, there's always plenty of room there for the rest of the sweet little personalities that seem to work their way in. It's incredible how expansive love is. I'm sorry for your loss. I know your memories are precious.

marko
April 26th, 2005, 12:11 PM
I send you my deepest condolences as well.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

catmum
April 29th, 2005, 06:16 AM
I am crying too :sorry: