Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Meeting Shadow!!!!!!!!!!

SarahLynn123
March 31st, 2005, 04:27 PM
So we are heading to Cochrane to meet Shadow! Basically We get screened, fill out papers, if we are a match then we meet Shadow, take her and Belle for a walk, go home and think about it. (they dont do same day adoptions) If everything works out we go back Saturday morning and pick up Belles new sister!

What is the best way to bring Shadow in? Should we bring Belle to the shelter again and all ride home together, or leave Belle at home, have bf take Shadow for a walk and I meet them on the road with Belle, we all play and walk together again then all come home, or is there a better way?

Everything is happening so fast! but Im excited!

Prin
March 31st, 2005, 07:58 PM
What about meeting at a park? Some dogs can still be possessive of the land in front of their homes. I wouldn't put them both in the car though. I think that would be too much stress on Belle.

SarahLynn123
April 1st, 2005, 08:16 AM
What about meeting at a park? Some dogs can still be possessive of the land in front of their homes. I wouldn't put them both in the car though. I think that would be too much stress on Belle.

Thanks, the park it is, if it all works out.

Princesss04
April 1st, 2005, 08:18 AM
Sarah, I am so glad to hear you might be getting a new baby. Keep us posted on what is going on. :D

SarahLynn123
April 1st, 2005, 08:19 AM
Sarah, I am so glad to hear you might be getting a new baby. Keep us posted on what is going on. :D

I will for sure, and once we get out new camera I will post pics if everything works out as planned!

Thanks