Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi Everyone!

Scrapibu
March 31st, 2005, 12:44 PM
Hello! I am just now posting on this site. It is very informative! I have 2 dogs. One male basset who is 6 years old and his name is Scrappy Doo and one 1.5 year old rottweiler female named Malibu. We had a third one, a 13 year old basset hound female named Doodles I adopted from the rescue two years ago, but 2 weeks ago, after a longstanding illness, it was time for her to move on to better places. I look forward to reading and posting here. Thank you for having me.

~J~

pollito
March 31st, 2005, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the board. Really sorry to hear about Doodles. But we still would like to see pictures of your other two babies.

Scrapibu
March 31st, 2005, 12:51 PM
Thank you! I will have to figure out how to post pictures, but I will soon. Thanks again for the welcome.

~J~

Shamrock
March 31st, 2005, 01:29 PM
Hi, and welcome to you! My condolences to you on the loss of your Basset Doodles.
Welcome to you ,and hope you enjoy the site. Will look forward to seeing pics! :)

Cactus Flower
March 31st, 2005, 02:34 PM
Great to have you! Welcome aboard!

Boisian
March 31st, 2005, 07:01 PM
I'm relatively new myself. The people here have been a huge help and support. I thought I would post my issue and leave, but I find I like it here :D

I'm so sorry for the loss of Doodles.

Welcome and I hope to see some pictures soon.

glasslass
March 31st, 2005, 07:11 PM
Oh Boy! More donuts! Welcome!

mona_b
April 1st, 2005, 06:40 AM
Welcome aboard... :thumbs up

I too am very sorry to hear about Doodles.

Just be prepared,this site is VERY addictive.. :D

And yes,please post pics.

glasslass,with all the newbies joining,I think we had better knock off the donuts.Or else our fingers are going to get to fat to type.....LMAO....... :p :D

BMDLuver
April 1st, 2005, 07:05 AM
Welcome Aboard!

Sorry to hear about Doodles. So difficult to lose a loved one! Photos please of your gang.

About the Donuts... could we start asking for Smirnoff Ice instead? lol

Princesss04
April 1st, 2005, 08:14 AM
Welcome I loook forward to talking to you and getting to know you and your fur babies better. I am sorry to hear abour Doodles. But look forward to seeing pictures of your new babies.

PS. WE love pictures! :D

mona_b
April 1st, 2005, 08:58 AM
About the Donuts... could we start asking for Smirnoff Ice instead? lol

Now that just caught my attention....... :D :p

Yes,please post some pics.

Iggette
April 2nd, 2005, 02:34 AM
Now that just caught my attention....... :D :p

Yes,please post some pics.

Mine as well Mona :D ......Pass the Rye and coke, please :p

Welcome, Scrapibu

They have a wonderful pet cemetary here where you can post a tribute to Doodles if you like, very sorry about your loss it is always difficult when we loose one of our pets as they are just like family to us :(
Will look forward to pics of the rest of your family :)

Luvmypit
April 5th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the board! Glad to have you here! I am really really sorry about your loss. Trust us when we say we have all lost a cherished fur baby and it never gets easier.
They make are lives complete and when there gone they definately take a part of you.
Sorry to be so corny!
But seriously send us some pics of your babies. I would like to see Doodle too.

Again welcome!