Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New form of "Finger food"

TWilson9498
March 29th, 2005, 09:31 PM
I'm sure some of you have heard this story but for those of you who haven't... here it comes...

Ever ate at Wendy's? Well one woman in Cali did.. a big ole bowl of chili, until she bit into a piece of a HUMAN finger! :eek: The news says it was about an inch or so long, and had a manicured fingernail hanging from it, therefore it was a woman's finger... SICK!!! The woman has finally filed a law suit with the franchise owner today. I have officially sworn off Wendy's. That is just NASTY!!! :sick: :yuck: :yuck:

Copper'sMom
March 29th, 2005, 09:35 PM
oh ya, i heard this story. UGH!!!!!!!!! :yuck: If this were happen to me, I would never eat again!! And I thought eating KFC was bad - the tiny feathers left in the chicken! UGH!!! :yuck:

Princesss04
March 30th, 2005, 09:26 AM
That is gross you all I will never eat there again, either places. :yuck:

raingirl
March 30th, 2005, 11:01 AM
All I can say is that accidents happen. My sister works in food packaging. She is the quality control manager for a lid manufacturer.

Despite the fact that the company she works for is ISO 9002 registered (means that they have a SUPER high level of quality control), it can never be 100% perfect. Recently they found a baby food lid in our of their juice jars.

Hearing these things won't stop me from eating there. I just hope it never happens to me!!

TWilson9498
March 30th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Although a baby food lid is still nasty, a human finger is just totally unbelieveably sick!!!
I did not know the story about KFC, I really like that place too! Man, I guess I'll have to cook more often now, huh? :) Yuck!
The worse part is the news here, they are always making jokes, that are pretty dang nasty! It's funny but it's not ya know. I guess you have to have a really sick sense of humor!
They said when they contacted all the people/companies that were involved in the packing/shipping of the ingredients, they still haven't found anyone "missing a finger" so they have no idea where it came from.
I swear, if that lady who sued Mc Donalds and won a million for getting burnt by "hot" coffee, this lady will be set for life and then some! I just don't see any amount of money making it worth me bitting a finger though!