Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Help???

ThaiGhing
March 29th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Hey everyone, we have been looking for awhile now to add another dog into our family. We have found the perfect one. But we are in Kitchener, and he was just placed available for adoption today at the Toronto Humane Society. We cannot get down there till Friday, and I am worried he will be gone by than. What can I do?? Pls help. His eyes just speak volumes about his soul. I want to rescue him. I cannot believe how attached I have become to this dog just by a picture. I know he was meant to be with us. I have been inquiring on him since he was in the lost and found section. Any suggestions on what I can do to make sure he finds a forever home with us???

I appreciate everyones opinions, and or advice. Thanks

Safyre
March 29th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I would suggest just contacting them and see if they are willing to assist you. Thats really all you can do

SnowDancer
March 29th, 2005, 10:45 PM
I agree with Sayfre - all you can do is call and ask. But, you wouldn't want the pup to lose out on another perfect home should one become available before you get there.

SarahLynn123
March 30th, 2005, 08:43 AM
A the humane society here, you can hold a pet for a certain amount of time if you cant make for a couple days. Definatly give them a call and see.