Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What do ya think

justlittle19
March 28th, 2005, 03:42 PM
I just got a new puppy its Rottie and St bernard...The mom is Sable a purebred Rottie and the dad is Jake a Purebred St Bernard. Both very nice dogs....Sable's conception was and opps so to say...anyways I have a puppy from the wonderful dogs and was just curious what others think of the mixed breed. :D

dmc123
March 28th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I would love to see a picture of your pup. Which does yours look more like?

Prin
March 28th, 2005, 05:43 PM
I don't want to offend anyone but St-bernards have a history of birth defects and genetic disorders-- I think it is one breed that may do better in a mix than as a pure-breed... This doggy will be HUGE!! You just have to socialize a lot and train early before the pounds pack on and he becomes hard to handle.

justlittle19
March 28th, 2005, 08:37 PM
This is Ozzy and he's 5 months old........yeh..he is sitting on the hood of my car......my other dog thinks he's a cat and you seem to catch him in places only a cat would be. Silly dog and of course doggy see doggy do....ha ha... i am new so if the pic didn't work.....help..lol

Prin
March 28th, 2005, 08:39 PM
That is a super cutie!!! :) Why does it look like he has two left feet?

justlittle19
March 28th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Thats may other dog........i cut him out of the pic for now.....that's a whole nother topic........lol :)

pollito
March 28th, 2005, 09:06 PM
omg, he is a cutie, but we would love to see your other doggy as well......

Prin
March 28th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Thats may other dog........i cut him out of the pic for now.....that's a whole nother topic........lol :)
That's funny-- I just said it was ok and then you post a 5 legged doggy... lol

PS I don't care if it's a whole other story, we want to see that doggy!! :)

justlittle19
March 28th, 2005, 09:23 PM
:D LoL........here is a pic of Oscar the grouch......he's a heinz 57 breed...lol.......this is my dog who thinks he's a cat litterally....lol

Prin
March 28th, 2005, 09:30 PM
He's a collie mix? He looks like a happy sunbather...

mesaana
March 28th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Your dogs are absolutely adorable!

Lyne