Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Quick Update on Herbie!

SarahJane
March 25th, 2005, 10:19 PM
It has been eons since I've been here... so so so busy (plus my BF hogs the computer to play video games after work :mad: )

I thought I'd quickly post about Herbie the Love Pug... the light of my life! He's doing just GREAT! Totally housetrained and so much fun! He's in level 2 of puppy school and is at a whopping 13 pounds now.

Just this minute, he brought me his baby stuffed pug and put it on my feet with a little snort. :D

Here's a recent pic!

Hope everyone is fantastic!! :thumbs up

Safyre
March 25th, 2005, 10:20 PM
omg, what a lil cutie!

Prin
March 25th, 2005, 10:20 PM
That's great! I love pugs!! Especially the pups with their huge eyes. :)

Lucky Rescue
March 25th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Well it's about time you got back here and gave us our Love Pug fix!! I've been wondering how it was going.

I see Herbie's cuteness factor is still off the scale.:p

I couldn't resist lightening his pic again - we need to see that cutie pie face better!

Sneaky2006
March 26th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Omg how cute!!! I love Herbie! :love: and his name really suits him!

BMDLuver
March 26th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Glad to see that Herbie is doing so well! What a cutie patootie still. Bet you are giving big squishy hugs daily. Thanks for popping in with an update, a little more regularly would be good though, lol. :p

chico2
March 26th, 2005, 09:19 AM
I am glad to hear Herbie is doing so well and still as cute as ever :love:
Tell your BF to go and cook supper or something and give each other designated times at the PC,we need more pics of little Herbie :thumbs up

twinmommy
March 26th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Try this for the BF

"Hon, could I get in there for a sec, I'm going to email your mom back for you?"

Done and DONE!!

The computer in our house is vacant EVERYTIME!! :thumbs up