Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gameroom Players?

topaz_n29
March 25th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Are there any of you members play on any of the Game Sites? And if so...which ones?
Just curious http://www.techhelpers.net/e4u/comp/comp04.gif

TWilson9498
March 25th, 2005, 07:03 PM
www.playsite.com is my favorite. I play spades there a lot...

coonlover
March 25th, 2005, 07:20 PM
I like www.pogo.com, they have some good games, poker, slots vaults of atlantis is my fav slot game, also Iwin.com is good and uproar is good they have acrophobia its pretty fun too.

topaz_n29
March 25th, 2005, 08:48 PM
I play in pogo.com...msngames.com...some yahoo..and sometmx in ionthunder.com
I was asking as to see if i knew anyone from any of the sites.
i haven't tried playstation..as i like spades also..will chek that one out thx all :thumbs up

Princesss04
March 25th, 2005, 09:45 PM
I plat Euchre on www.yahoo.com. I love to play Euchre. Any more Euchre players on here. :D

TWilson9498
March 25th, 2005, 10:10 PM
I use to play Euchre all the time, but I forgot how to play! :sad: I've been having a blonde moment for about a year now I think!

Katherine1
March 26th, 2005, 03:18 PM
I love playing euchre too. I play on pogo.com . They have a variety of different games. I also play dominoes there too.

topaz_n29
March 27th, 2005, 09:32 AM
I like playing Euchre too..and spades..i play off line on the Hoyle Games i have downloaded.
I went into Iwin.com. site..i like it. buuuuttt.i so used to playing spades with the comp. it not partners. I went into iwin to play didn't realize ur partners..boy did i screw that up..supposed to pass cards etc. to ur partner..oh boy!!!!lolol i guess i better read the rules first.lol.
I like Whomp in Pogo..i like cards and word games..also Dominoes..agin i have only played this agin the comp..Maybe i will see sum of u in the gamerooms..i go under the same nick as here..Topaz_n29 :)

chico2
March 27th, 2005, 09:51 AM
We play on Pogo.com too,love Word Whomp....keeps our brains active :D
We have accumilated 4 million points.... :king: :queen: