Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

B&W Cat found in Niagara Falls, Hospital Area

krdahmer
March 23rd, 2005, 12:30 PM
Please contact me through here, it's an intact male and has distinctive markings, very people friendly. Unsure of age, but is adult.

krdahmer
March 28th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Ok, had this guy at the Vets. Says he is about 1 year old, other than some problems with his coat and worms he's in good health. This fella may have been out for quite some time as he barfed up many garbage items like candy wrappers etc. He is doing well now and is so friendly and loves to be brushed and petted. So if you lost a kitten or young B&W cat in the past say, 6-8 months in Niagara Falls and are missing the little fella, please contact me.

krdahmer
April 8th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Well we have had ads in the paper and asked around the area to see if anyone was missing this big fella.... and no luck, so I am going to see about finding him a new home. Wish me luck! :love:

chico2
April 8th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Good luck to"the crazy cat-lady" and the B/W kitty,he could not be in better hands :love:

CyberKitten
April 8th, 2005, 09:53 PM
A picture of this boy (lucky that you found him or he found you - I honestly believe cats know what house on the block to visit :) ) might help. (Said as someone who can take pix with my digital butthey still do not always tunr out so well, lol Good luck!!

krdahmer
April 11th, 2005, 10:57 AM
LOL...I do have one pic of him, tis small as I took it with the cell. I was holding off as he has some unique markings, but here he is. I'm also working on getting in touch with the wonderful lady at Animal Assistance to see if I can get him neutered, the shots/meds tapped us out! :(

chico2
April 11th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Dahmer,he still looks like a sweet little guy,you are such a sweetie for careing :grouphug: