Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

HB taught Mya how to sit

Britishvixen21
March 23rd, 2005, 09:22 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that Mya the pyscho cat is pyscho no more!!! since my last post we have tottally turned around the way that we treat her and she in turn has done the same. we have lots of play sessions and from somewhere she has suddenly become very vocalised which is so cute as we sit there chatting away to one another as i make the dinner LOL.
I got home yesterday and hb is like "you have to see this I taught the cat how to sit!!" the house was a disaster zone, dishes everywhere no vacumming done, but by golly that cat sits for her treats!!! I swear he is Doctor Doo little in disguise. He had remember the cat training book that was bought for me for christmas and he was reading up. apparently by the time I get home tonight shel be giving paw, rolling over, and getting dinner ready!!! We think we are finally ready for a little Buddy for her and im quiety scanning the ads her for adoptions. but i really want to make sure were getting the right freind for her. anyways thats my little update for now. Im hoping to have some pics soon too. :grouphug:

Trinitie
March 23rd, 2005, 09:44 AM
That's super news! I'm so happy for you two (three)! A happy cat is a joy to be around. Now - if you can get her to roll over, give a paw, and cook dinner, maybe you can train either the HB or Mya to do the dishes too!

Looking forward to seeing pictures! :thumbs up

CyberKitten
March 23rd, 2005, 10:18 AM
Now if she can cook dinner, you will be all set, lol Congrats on her doing so well tho!!

Britishvixen21
March 23rd, 2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks guys, cyber how did it work out with the siamese you were looking at? have you decided she would be a good freind for YY?