Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

two_legged_dog.wmv

heidiho
March 22nd, 2005, 05:46 PM
Oh My God I Hope That Works I Do Not Know How To Paste It Here,you Have To See This To Believe It..

Jackie467
March 22nd, 2005, 05:56 PM
Didn't see any links or anything. Hope you get it working, sounds like something I'd like to see.

heidiho
March 22nd, 2005, 05:58 PM
u WOULDNT BELIEVE IT,SOMEONE SENT IT TO ME IN AN EMAIL,HOW CAN I GET THE VIDEO ON HERE?????????????You guys have to see it,could i email it to someone that knows how to get it on here??????????????

lezzpezz
March 22nd, 2005, 06:07 PM
If you look at the address that the person sent to you, use your mouse to highlight it and go to "edit" at the top of your screen. Click on it. A box will drop down. Click on "copy" and return to this site and go to this thread to reply. When you open up the box to reply, click on "edit" and choose "paste" and the address should pop into the box for us to open after you send it. This is how I see it working. May be wrong but it's worth a shot.....

lezzpezz
March 22nd, 2005, 06:13 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=twoleggeddog.wmv

heidiho
March 22nd, 2005, 06:13 PM
Not workin,uhhhhhhhh this dog is really gonna blow u away.....I am trying

lezzpezz
March 22nd, 2005, 06:14 PM
see my last post...Faith, (aptly named!) is a very amazing dog!

heidiho
March 22nd, 2005, 06:15 PM
I dont see it when i click on it.....

lezzpezz
March 22nd, 2005, 06:30 PM
You have to have "RealPlayer" downloaded on your computer. I think you can do this for free. Do you get the instructions to "Click here to see video"? when you go to that site? If so, it should give you options to download different variations of downloadable video players. Mine is already loaded on the computer here at work, so it just automatically opens and plays the video, sound and all.

happycats
March 22nd, 2005, 06:43 PM
OMG that is so unbelieveable , It's amazing how animals overcome such adversity, still wagging their tail, through it all. :love:

Safyre
March 22nd, 2005, 07:20 PM
That is amazing.
I've heard of three legged, but not two legged.
Must admit, looks a lil freaky, but in a very good way

Prin
March 23rd, 2005, 12:45 AM
That reminds me of the man who visited my high school who was born with no arms. They told him he would never walk because he didn't have arms to balance with. He was so agile with his feet-- he can eat with them and everything with such ease. At the end, he made us all close our eyes and he did a drum roll. He visited so many schools back in the day so maybe someone else saw him too. These people/animals really teach us not to judge someone else's limits.

heidiho
March 23rd, 2005, 10:19 AM
Can u believe that,it is fraky but that is the most amazing thing i ahve ever seen an animal do....wow :crazy: :crazy:

heidiho
March 23rd, 2005, 10:20 AM
Oops Freaky