Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Odin fell asleep on me!

raingirl
March 21st, 2005, 09:43 AM
I know this isn't all that momentous to all of you that have had pets for a long time, but he fell asleep on me for the first time the other night! His head was on my lap. I felt so special!

Copper'sMom
March 21st, 2005, 10:13 AM
Awww that is sweet!! Sounds like you two are making great progress together!!! I know what this means to you, seeing Odin is your first dog!! You are doing great! :thumbs up

Princesss04
March 21st, 2005, 10:20 AM
You are a wonderful mommy. He will continue to come around. I wrote all that stuff in their puppy books. LOL I need a baby so bad. We had the dogs go and get Easter pictures yesterday. LOL I am sure they are thinking mom you need a hobby. LOL And dressing us up is not one. LOL :D

wjranch
March 21st, 2005, 11:52 PM
Makes ya all warm n fuzzy :D

GunnerX
March 22nd, 2005, 08:06 AM
Congrats! :D Was lying on the couch last night watching tv. I was on my side with my lower up straight out with the remote. :D Ariel was lying down at my feet on her pet blanket. She looked at me and slowly inched her way up until she was at my chest. She then put her head on my arm and lied down. This was the first time she did this and was rather quite cute. :D

Sneaky2006
March 22nd, 2005, 08:40 AM
That is so cute!!!!
Where was your camera this time???? ;)

raingirl
March 22nd, 2005, 10:07 AM
unfortunately my camera is out of batteries right now!! Grrr....