Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hudson Pet Fair

poodletalk
March 21st, 2005, 06:45 AM
How was the fair? Did alot of dogs and cats get adopted?

maddoxies
March 21st, 2005, 09:16 AM
I do not know how many animals were adopted, but Lucky's cupcakes were delicious and my guys now have matching Easter bandanas (all for a good cause :thumbs up )

There was the sweetest female GSD there for adoption, so refined and gentle. Don't know why she has been at the shelter for a YEAR waiting for her forever home. Hope she found it Saturday.

Princesss04
March 21st, 2005, 09:22 AM
Oh I hope things went well. Maybe she will come here and post and let us all know what went on, etc. :D

TWilson9498
March 21st, 2005, 09:33 AM
Maybe I'm a little slow (possibly being from Alabama :) ) but what is a GSD? I've seen the word many times but never have I seen what is means.. Can someone explain that to me? :confused:

Princesss04
March 21st, 2005, 09:34 AM
German Sheperd Dog is what GSD stands for. :D

poodletalk
March 21st, 2005, 09:48 AM
I wanted to go, but I had to give my dog a bath instead. This is her first spring, and she found out rolling in the mud is FUN! What shelter was this German Shepard at? How cute Easter banadanes!

Lucky Rescue
March 21st, 2005, 11:26 AM
The GSD was a pretty, calm and sweet little girl who has been at the shelter for a year I think!

I'm not sure where she is but it may be the SPCA Monteregie.

SPCA Monteregie shelter
Address:
178 Chemin du Vide
Sainte-Angèle-de-Monnoir
Québec, J0L 1P0

Telephone:
(450) 460-3075

E-mail:
info@spcamonteregie.com

Directions:
Autoroute 10
Exit 37
227 South
left on Fort George
left on Chemin du Vide

OR
Autoroute 112
Right at Chemin du Vide
(flashing light

maddoxies
March 21st, 2005, 12:07 PM
Yes, the female shepherd was from Monteregie

BoxerRescueMTL
March 21st, 2005, 12:11 PM
i was there too! i didn't get to meet the gsd or any pets.ca people :( i wasn't able to stay very long but i did get a nifty greyhound rescue mug and some dog cookies from barney's biscuits, and i met a really cute greyhound.

meb999
March 21st, 2005, 03:22 PM
I'm sooo disapointed because I really wanted to go but I completely forgot it was this weekend :(

I guess that's the price I pay for being blonde...

SpanielLuver
March 28th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Goldengirl, LR, just to let you know the GSD was adopted by a friend of mine I just found out today by chance. She was there for a year and is the sweetest thing from all accounts, she is going to be well taken care of now. A lot of people were talking about her she seems to have been the hit of the show.