Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Baby pics

Iggette
March 21st, 2005, 04:42 AM
So these are pics taken when Ciara (I have the correct spelling this time...lol) was about no more than 5-10 minutes old.
They say it is just gas when babies smile but I don't believe it look at the smile on this beauty when her Daddy was holding her.
he one with me is about 5 minutes after she was born after they cleaned her up :p
She is such a good baby, never made a peep during my visit yesterday and she is feeding just great.

Iggette
March 21st, 2005, 04:45 AM
Hmmmmm said I could only load 1 file so here is the pic of Ciara and Nana (lol.....thats me :D )

wjranch
March 21st, 2005, 05:45 AM
What a beautiful baby!! She certainly looks like she's smiling to me :D

chico2
March 21st, 2005, 07:59 AM
Iggette,thank's for the pics.....beautiful little girl :thumbs up and Nana is not too bad either :D Do you realize she is has a namesake,Karins sweet dogs name is Ciara... a wonderful unusual name :thumbs up

happycats
March 21st, 2005, 08:04 AM
What a beautiful baby, and I do believe thats a real smile and not gas :D

Princesss04
March 21st, 2005, 08:19 AM
She is SO CUTE... I think she is smiling at you as well. :D

TWilson9498
March 21st, 2005, 08:36 AM
I've always been told when a baby that small smiles, it's not gas, it's angels talking to him/her. :) She's so adorable!

sammiec
March 21st, 2005, 08:41 AM
She is so precious! Congratulations Grandma!!! :D

Luvmypit
March 21st, 2005, 10:21 AM
Beautiful girl. Love the name. COngrats Grandma!!!

Iggette
March 22nd, 2005, 04:14 AM
TWilson9498, Oh I love that concept "angels talking to her" :angel:

I was just telling my daugher, I wish that her Nana (my Mom) was still alive to see her great grandaughter, ......maybe she did see her and Ciara smiled back :rolleyes: It's a lovely thought :angel:

Thanks for the compliments, and you too Chico....lmao not a very complimentary pic of me the lighting made it look as if my roots are 2 inches long and the blond is yellow :eek: but it really doesn't look that way and i just got my hair done believe it or not :D

I saw Ciara again yesterday, all she does right now is feed and sleep,

TWilson9498
March 22nd, 2005, 08:52 AM
When my daughter was born last September, her great grandmother had just passed away and my husband was saying how he wished his Nona could have seen her, she talked about her and how she couldn't wait to see her, but she passed in May... When we talked to his mother after she was born we told her how she smiled all the time in her sleep, she asked do we know why? I said yep, Angels, she replied with, Her Nona got to talk to her and see her anyway! I thought that was so sweet. :) My dad passed when I was 2 and she often stares at his picture on the wall and just smiles, I know she can control it now, but I still say he's talking to her too!

jackieb
March 22nd, 2005, 12:43 PM
great pictures what a beautiful grandaughter i have a feeling she will be spoilt :D

Congratulations and i hope your daughter is doing well too :love:

Britishvixen21
March 22nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
What a beautiful little girls she is, shes a long baby too, shes going to be a tall one.
Congrats to you and your daughter.

melanie
March 22nd, 2005, 02:35 PM
my god that has come around fast, i remember you announcing it. what a pretty little girl, you should be proud of them they look like they did a fine job, yay for you and your new addition. :D :grouphug:

Shamrock
March 22nd, 2005, 03:47 PM
Oh, what a little beauty she is!
Just a lovely baby she is, and that's a "real' smile, no doubt of it!
Congratulations and best wishes to all on this wonderful blessed event. :)

melanie
March 22nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
could you write her name phren-et-icially (crap speller) i was jsut wondering how it is said, it looks like a lovely name but i dont think im saying it right.

mona_b
March 23rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
What a beautiful little girl you have there Nana.... :thumbs up

I had a flashback of my daughter that small.Enjoy,as you know they grow up to fast.....LOL.

Is this how you pronounce her name?

See-air-a

Safyre
March 23rd, 2005, 06:57 PM
yeah, please advise how the name is said. I looked at it, and originally was saying 'See -air -a " but then realized it might be 'key air a'

twinmommy
March 23rd, 2005, 07:31 PM
K'
Maybe it's because I had my kids late in life--but you are WAAAAY to young and funky looking to be a Nana!!!

Congrats to mommy, daddy, and Nana on the arrival of Ciara :angel: !! :love:

Iggette
March 24th, 2005, 04:31 AM
ok My morning laugh has been had ....thanks twinmommy ..."funky looking" I've been called many things but never "funky looking"...lmao :D And yes I am young to be a Nana ahem...42 to be exact but my daughter is 22 and I think she is now old enough. I think I preached to my children over and over to be "very very careful" (said elmer fudd style) about not having children at a young age and to protect themselves against such hardships and used their own lives as a prime example. I was 16 when I got pregnant and was 17 for just a month when I gave birth to my son. I didn't want to see them make the same mistakes I did. But what parent does? My daughter is secure in her relationship , is getting married and they have just bought a new house so I am very proud of her. My son 25 still has no babies (but 60% of his ex girlfriends had one after dating him :eek: ) and my youngest 18 has high hopes for herself and no plans of babies for many years, so she says....lol

Her name is pronounced See-air-a, I'm going to tell my daughter next time I talk to her about the angels and why she smiles I just love it, am also get a good pic of her great grandma and give it to my daughter so she also can look at that and smile, the thought just makes me warm and fuzzy all over...lol