Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

lost huskymix in mile end montreal

jen w
March 19th, 2005, 07:51 PM
:sad:

lost husky dog in mile end, in montreal. lost on tues. eve on de l'esplenade between bernard and van horne. red collar with tags from new brunswick spca
answers to prancer, or ghenna. or sometimes even fluffy.

any info 276-5716 or 295-9733

chico2
March 20th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Awww Jen,I am so sorry..I hope he/she will find her/his way home soon..good luck to both of you :grouphug:

Prin
March 20th, 2005, 04:29 PM
I'll keep my eye out (up here in Ahuntsic)

happycats
March 20th, 2005, 04:33 PM
What a beauty, I hope you are reunited very soon!

Have you tried. www.canadastrays.com.

poodletalk
March 20th, 2005, 05:42 PM
I am sure you tried but...

call and visit

SPCA Jean Talon www.spcamontreal.com
BergerBlanc www.bergerblanc.com
SPCA Monteregie (no kill) bit far from Montreal but you never know.
www.spcamonteregie.com

www.gerdyrescue.org (rescue group)
www.animatch.ca (rescue group)
www.rosiesanimaladoptions.ca
www.littleangelsadoptions.com

badger
March 20th, 2005, 06:20 PM
SPCA Jean Talon will take a description over the phone, a friend got in contact with the owner of a dog she found this way. Even if it is outside the SPCA's beat (which it was. Berger Blanc rules Centre Sud).

Prin
March 20th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Ya there is a berger blanc up here on Henri Bou but it's the one that made the gazette around christmas for giving away a family pet after the family had called with a description (it was a very unique dog too...). You have to go to the different shelters to be sure.

jen w
March 21st, 2005, 09:35 AM
thanks everyone for being so helpfull. we haven't found her yet but are not giving up. we will find her soon i hope.
jen

poodletalk
March 21st, 2005, 09:55 AM
Did you call the SPCA in your province or the pound where her liscence is issued? Maybe someone found her, and called their. Just an idea.

Princesss04
March 23rd, 2005, 12:17 PM
Hang in there and continue to look! Best wishes! I am sending you ALL GOOD vibes. Hope to hear some good news soon! :sorry: :grouphug: