Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sail On Jessica Lunsford.

Karin
March 19th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Jessica's body was found this morning, she was only 9 years old when abducted from her father's & grandparents home on Febuary 23rd. In Citrus county...

Sail on ..and Gods Speed.

mona_b
March 20th, 2005, 01:19 PM
I was in tears when I heard.

This B*****D should rot in H**L......Along with all the others who do this to inocent children.

I have 2 friends who have lost their children this way.It's horrifying and you never forget.I was working in Metro when Kayla went missing.And I was also one of the officers working on the case.This was in 91,and I still remember like it was yesterday....As for Holly,my daughter and I were in Cozumel for Mothers Day.I found out when we got back. :sad:

happycats
March 20th, 2005, 01:23 PM
I hope they (inmates) do to that bas**rd in prison, what he did to that poor little girl!
May you rest in peace, sweet Jessica.

chico2
March 20th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Yes Karin,I was following the story,hoping she would be found alive.
It must be ultimate horror for any parent to go through,knowing what the little girl had to suffer and the terror she must have felt..

The poor father said"Hug your children every day,I got my hug!"
I am hoping he'll find some peace now when she's been found and he can put her to rest.But how would you ever find peace in a case like this?
RIP..little Jessica :love:

Karin
March 20th, 2005, 05:38 PM
I am having a hard time fathoming what this poor little girl went through...and update just released from the Medical Examiner's office in Leesburg stated she was sexually assaulted, but NOT killed right away. They are trying to define the actual time of death now. This will be crucial to exactly what other charges the half-sister and other members of the household still being held will be facing. She could have been held in the house for days prior to being murdered, the entire outside area was searched many times immediatly following her disappearence.
I just can't understand.....

Princesss04
March 21st, 2005, 08:22 AM
That is so sad. RIP poor little girl. She is now in a place where no one can hurt her! :sad: :grouphug:

Luvmypit
March 21st, 2005, 10:24 AM
Im really sorry! Poor girl. It just breaks my heart to think of her last moments looking at that jerks face. Im also sorry to that little community in Florida :usa: . It really does affect everyone when we can't protect our children.